GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#128137 - 01/31/05 07:06 AM Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi,
i started out with a toreador, got through the tutorial, and even did the first quest for the guy bleeding to death on the couch...
i did not find his money, only his detonators, i searched the entire beach house duh am i not supposed to find his money?

#128138 - 01/31/05 07:35 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Leavenworth, KS
Hi Lucca, the money is in a vent near the floor in the laundry room. If you give Mercurio the money, you get 1 XP. I think I'd rather have the money. Sounds like you're doing well. Do you like the game?

Barb

#128139 - 01/31/05 01:52 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

oh yes, i love it. it's different than anything i've played. i love the action in it. i killed all the humans in the beach house by draining them dry. evil

how's redemption going?

#128140 - 01/31/05 03:39 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Isn't sucking blood fun? smile

I have a ways to go on Redemption. You'll love it, too! I'll probably be joining you on Bloodlines in a few days.

How's it going, Peggy?

Barb

#128141 - 01/31/05 08:25 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
PeggyH Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Houston TX USA
I'm still working on Mercurio. Not even close, though I can get to the door where I can heal and return. Honestly haven't had a chance to do more than see if it worked so that is tonight's chore...defeat the Big M.

This game seems very linear. I'm used to running off to beef up when I meet a tough dude but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do until I get past this battle. Is the whole game like this? I don't suppose vampires are able to just lolly-gag around, huh? laugh

#128142 - 02/01/05 05:40 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Peggy, yes, you're right - Redemption is completely linear. I remember asking the same thing when I first played - it seemed like I should be able to go somewhere else & fight monsters until I was able to handle Mercurio. The game is so good, though, that it doesn't bother me.

Good luck!

Barb

#128143 - 02/01/05 10:42 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
PeggyH Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Houston TX USA
I am wandering around in Josef's tunnels. Huge place! And, of course, I am totally lost. I really could use some maps of the dungeons. Is there a website with maps? I have done searches, but can't find any. And there are none in the SG. I am such a map dependent player.

Even though I am whining a lot, I am thoroughly enjoying the game. I have become quite fond of rat blood and am very adept at catching them.

#128144 - 02/01/05 11:11 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

rotfl That rat blood is pretty good, isn't it?

I don't know if there's any place that has maps, I never found any, but here's a good wt for the tunnels: http://www.gamebanshee.com/vampireredemption/walkthrough/josefstunnels.php

Guess you killed Mercurio. How did you do against the golem? If you think the tunnels are tough, wait til you get to the sewers in New York! That's where I am right now.

Barb

#128145 - 02/01/05 02:09 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

new york????
i thought redemption was going on during the crusades, how do you get to new york???

you know it's almost impossible to frenzy as a toreador.
i can't get into the hospital, the receptionist won't let me in... should i suck her blood ?? evil

#128146 - 02/01/05 05:20 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Redemption occurs over 800 years, starting in the 1100s & ending in 1999, so you do a lot of travelling!

You can get into the Medical Center from the side entrance. I think you'd get in a lot of trouble if you attacked the receptionist. smile

Barb

#128147 - 02/01/05 06:32 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA Baltimore, Maryland
Lucca, I also am playing as a Toreador. To get past the receptionist you need to crouch down and go around her that way. Also, there is a side door down the alley right next to the Hospital. You can go in that way as well.

Barb, I'm confused are you playing the same game? I thought you were playing another vampire game.

Pat

#128148 - 02/01/05 08:11 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Pat, welcome. I'm replaying Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, the first of the Vampire games. I played Bloodlines once & finished it a few weeks ago. I'm going to play it again when I finish Redemption.

Barb

#128149 - 02/02/05 04:21 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi babyblair;
did you answer the questions and get a toreador? i thought that was a pretty cool feature of the game. i'm guessing i wouldn't be so happy if they had stuck me with a nosferatu or something like that lol
barb, what did you play with the first time?
i can't get in through the side door, my girl is pretty stupid with locks. all i get is a staircase with locked doors duh
during the tutorial i was able to boost my lockpicking ability for a few minutes, it's not working now.

#128150 - 02/02/05 05:28 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

oh, and what's the point of the estrogen pills? do i use them for something?

#128151 - 02/02/05 05:34 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Lucca, I first started the game with a Brujah, because that was what Christof was in the first game. When I couldn't handle some of the tougher monsters, I restarted with a male Gangrel. He was a great fighter & I finished the game with him.

I don't remember having to pick the lock to get into the Medical Center. Are you trying to get through the door marked "Blood Bank"? It should open, agouldn't it, Pat?

Blood Buff will boost your lockpicking skill. I didn't want to waste too many XP on lockpicking, but I was able to open anything with a skill of 9 or less.

Did you get through the tunnels, Peggy? I think it's pretty straightforward, just keep going until you find Othelios. I wish the game had better maps, too!

Barb

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Pokey, BobH, CanukDenis, linda333, lanlynk, BrownEyedTigre, flotsam, Cari, colpet, kjos), 85 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik
8522 Registered Users