GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128187
02/07/05 03:03 AM
02/07/05 03:03 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

yea, the ocean house scared me silly. it really freaked me out. i even turned the volume down. so far it seems to be the creepiest part of the game.
i did try dancing, after i lost a humanity point in the art gallery for stealing the donation chest, i didn't know that was going to happen. it didn't work pat. duh maybe your girl was really low on humanity or blood?

turns out i didn't have to kill patty. i just conviced her (in blue) to leave town. got an experience point for it too.
i am heading for the russian mafia next evil

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128188
02/07/05 09:44 AM
02/07/05 09:44 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

how on earth did you kill bishop vick?
i can't even run!
the most i last is two minutes, and his minions are all over the place!
what weapons did you use?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128189
02/07/05 11:34 AM
02/07/05 11:34 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
I used the Utica Bay. I hid behind the posts, crouched, drank from my supply of blood, & jumped out & shot him when I had the chance. His minions are a problem - I killed as many as I could, then ignored them & just concentrated on Vick.

I'm getting ready to do the warehouse. That's the hardest part of the game for me until I get later in the game.
Good luck,
Barb

"Christof, do not play with thy food. 'tis unseemly".
Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128190
02/07/05 04:07 PM
02/07/05 04:07 PM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

evil vick is dead evil
i'm about ready to leave downtown, i just want to make sure i didn't miss anything important...
i killed igor and boris, eradicated the plague bearers and got rid of patty. oh and i followed muddy and found the dead guy's key.
did i miss something? yea, and of course, i got the elizabethan thingy quest from LaCroix

you done with the warehouse yet, barb? did you join the anarchs in your last game or stick to the camarilla?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128191
02/07/05 05:50 PM
02/07/05 05:50 PM
USA Baltimore, Maryland
B
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer
babyblair  Offline
Settled Boomer
B

USA Baltimore, Maryland
WhaHew...........I am now $872 richer since I was able to sell. I never even noticed my inventory coming up on the left. Duh!
I killed the thing at Kings Way Mansion, whatever his name is, with my trusy axe and my red armor. He was tuff because he could transport himself somewhere else in the room. As far as his two minions, they just rejuvenated so I just keep running with celerity and when I saw the dude start to materialize I was there to hit him with my axe. I also have vitae. I couldn't have done it without that.
Barb, I did already do the museum and yes I got yelled at too by LaCroix, but I did manage to get the fetish thing for the flesh easter and that is when she gave me this thing that holds vitae.
The Russian Mafia is really tuff, but I didn't think they were as tuff a ole Jez.
Can't wait until you get the garage gig from Fat Larry. For me that was the tuffest so far.
Also, I killed Patty and I don't remember loosing humanity. That was a quest I got from Stricker at the Last Chance, name maynot be correct, bar.

Always tell the truth; you'll have less to remember!
Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128192
02/08/05 04:15 AM
02/08/05 04:15 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Jez wasn't too bad, not half as tough as vick...
i snuck through the vents to get to boris, so i only had to kill the one guard. at first i talked him into letting me in, but when i killed boris every single thug in the hotel attacked me, so i died. when i replayed i was sick of talking, so i pounced the guard and drained him dry as soon as i saw him and proceeded to take out boris. it was easier that way.

i didn't get a gig from fat larry. i bought some armor off him, and some ammo. but i got no conversation about a quest. am i supposed to get it later?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128193
02/08/05 06:35 AM
02/08/05 06:35 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
Congratulations on getting Vick, Lucca!

The Fat Larry quest must have a bug in some games. I never could get him to give me the quest. I hope I can get it this time. I haven't patched the game, wonder if I should.

I chose the anarchs. I didn't like the Camarilla. I just started the warehouse.

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128194
02/08/05 10:02 AM
02/08/05 10:02 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

cool, i think i chose the anarchs too. i'm going to hollywood next to get the malkavian guy.

can we patch the game? i mean, is there a patch for it?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128195
02/08/05 10:24 AM
02/08/05 10:24 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
I don't know how well the patch works but you can get it here:

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/vampirebloodlines/downloads/

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128196
02/08/05 01:08 PM
02/08/05 01:08 PM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

i did get the garage quest from fat larry my second time in downtown. turns out you have to buy some stuff from him first. he'll get suspicious and ask you to do this traffic quest for him.
i didn't find it too tough, pat. maybe that's because i played it sneaky and climbed through the vents and crept up on the guys. my torrie is getting real used to vents and snapping necks evil . i'm guessing the "hack'n slash" approach would've been more difficult becs these guys have machine guns and all.
How're you finding the toreador barb? are gangrels more fun?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128197
02/08/05 05:12 PM
02/08/05 05:12 PM
Houston TX USA
PeggyH Offline
Settled Boomer
PeggyH  Offline
Settled Boomer

Houston TX USA
Finished Redemption and have started a replay of Planescape Torment. Torment was my first RPG and I couldn't finish it. Loved the game and now feel experienced enough to know not to get caught without healing!

Enjoyed Redemption very much but it was exceedingly hard on my eyes. ('Course Torment is pretty dark, too). I have Bloodlines installed and may jump over and give it a try.

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128198
02/08/05 08:45 PM
02/08/05 08:45 PM
USA Baltimore, Maryland
B
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer
babyblair  Offline
Settled Boomer
B

USA Baltimore, Maryland
Good for you Lucca! It sure does sound alot easier then what I went through. Not sure if I had that option or maybe your playing your character smarter then I am. What's next on your agenda? I recently killed the gargoyl in the chinese theatre. That was really tough. I am still in the sewers. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get though it. LOL.
Pat

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128199
02/08/05 09:23 PM
02/08/05 09:23 PM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
bravo Peggy! Did you like the ending in Redemption? C'mon over to Bloodlines!

I'm really liking my torrie. She is really good with melee weapons. I haven't found a Utica Bay yet. I finished the warehouse & I even got the Traffik quest this time! I bought an axe from Fat Larry & he gave me the quest. I'm using "hack'n slash" because I get lost in the air ducts! smile

Way to go on the gargoyle, Pat. What did you use on him? I used the sledgehammer.

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128200
02/09/05 08:14 AM
02/09/05 08:14 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

i am not using ranged weapons, since my melee skill is higher. don't you just love the way she fights with the knives? i heard we can get a sword next bravo

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128201
02/09/05 08:29 AM
02/09/05 08:29 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
I think that's what's supposed to happen with Nines. I didn't see any way out of it. It's very hard to not kill anyone in the museum. The ship was easier.

I haven't tried knives for my Torry. The fire axe seems to be her best weapon so far.I'm still working on the parking garage. You're right, Pat, it's tough.

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128202
02/09/05 02:55 PM
02/09/05 02:55 PM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

you're right barb, the museum has turned into the biggest massacre in the game so far. i could've probably done it sneaky, i mean i got real far without killing anyone, but then i got greedy and decided to swipe the security manual, got seen, and murdered a bunch of cops in the process.
the garage is real tough if you don't use vents , barb. i'd advise the vents.

by the way, a crazy woman called samantha got me a masquerade violation!!!!! can i avoid that????

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128203
02/09/05 04:23 PM
02/09/05 04:23 PM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
You CAN avoid the violation, but it takes high Intimidation or Persuasion. I couldn't do it, & got the violation. It shouldn't matter, you should get more redemptions later in the game.

I finished the garage & didn't use the vents. That was a massacre, too! smile

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128204
02/09/05 09:23 PM
02/09/05 09:23 PM
USA Baltimore, Maryland
B
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer
babyblair  Offline
Settled Boomer
B

USA Baltimore, Maryland
Barb, I didn't use any of the patches. I just think if it's not broke don't fix it. Besides, I think I read some where that the patch made things worse.
Lucca, when you bought the armor did you buy the axe? Is your armor red? I tried to sneak through the vents but coudln't get in any of them. So I did the 'hack n slash' approach. It was tough. But it seems I am not using my Torry to her fullest potential.
Pat

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128205
02/10/05 05:29 AM
02/10/05 05:29 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

well, i scared the life out of samantha with my green conversation evil she left me alone.
yea, pat i have red armor, it's not very good, is it? i got the axe, but i hardly use it. you need to crouch to get into the vents. i don't know how i would've gotten this far without them. laugh
am i supposed to have a haven in hollywood? LaCroix did not give me one, is it because of the massacre in the museum???

you know when this thread is finished we could turn it into one kick-ass walkthrough laugh

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128206
02/10/05 06:55 AM
02/10/05 06:55 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
I don't know of a haven in Hollywood. There should be one in Los Angeles if Lacroix gave it to you. I didn't get one the first time I played it, probably because I massacred the guys on the ship and the museum! It's not really necessary to have one. You can get your e-mail at your place in Santa Monica.

I finished the garage! Whew! Now I'm going to work on some of the side quests in LA. Did you find Redemption, Pat? If you're ready to play it, Lucca, I'll play with you.

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128207
02/10/05 03:32 PM
02/10/05 03:32 PM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

well, i have the haven in downtown. i was just checking, i don't like to miss out on havens. this game is really time consuming, i haven't touched any other games in weeks.

i'm stuck in the junkyard, i keep getting hit by huge scraps of junk, moslty cars, and suffering final deaths. frown not cool! how did you guys get through?

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128208
02/10/05 05:38 PM
02/10/05 05:38 PM
USA Baltimore, Maryland
B
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer
babyblair  Offline
Settled Boomer
B

USA Baltimore, Maryland
In the junk yard I stuck close to the fence. I saw the guy going over a heap of cars. I followed him and he turned into a something else. We had conversation and then I killed him. I want to say he was from another clan, but I honestly can't remember exactly. But if you stick close to the fence you won't get hit. It was over very quickly when I played.
Oh, I killed the Gargoyle with the axe. I have the sledghammer now and it seems to work better.
Help! I'm in the sewers that are numbered. I get to a place when I need a card. There are some nasty monsters down here. Three different types and two of the types are huge and hard to kill. I finally resorted to a walkthrough and it said I should have picked up a card key from a corpse. Well, I can't find him and I'm running out of strenth. Blood is fine though.
Oh about the armor, it IS excellent. You can fight and not loose any or hardly any blood. I were it always when I know I'll be fighting.

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128209
02/11/05 06:46 AM
02/11/05 06:46 AM
Leavenworth, KS
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer
Barb  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Leavenworth, KS
Did you find the card, Pat? I can't remember just where you are.

Did you get the killer, Lucca? If you think Bloodlines is time consuming, wait til you play Redemption! I even forget to eat when I'm playing that one! smile

I'm going to be out of town for about a week starting Sunday. We're getting out of the cold & going to Alabama. You guys will probably be finished by the time I get back. If we stay somewhere that I can get an internet connection, I'll check in & see how everyone is doing.

Barb

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128210
02/11/05 07:53 AM
02/11/05 07:53 AM
lucca Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
lucca  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

barb you can't leave town! not with all the crazy stuff going on! scared

i didn't kill the gargoyle at all pat, i convinced him to join forces with isaac. he seemed too tough to beat. stone skin and all.
you can find more armor at the red spot, i think it adds three to defense and looks quite classy too. it's called light leather armor.

Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption) #128211
02/11/05 02:24 PM
02/11/05 02:24 PM
USA Baltimore, Maryland
B
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer
babyblair  Offline
Settled Boomer
B

USA Baltimore, Maryland
Well, I did finally find the card. I had to go back in with those mean freaks. The card was laying next to a skeleton. I used the knife for the first time and it seemed to be the only way to bring down those 2/3 headed beasts.
That gargoyle didn't seem to want to talk to me at all. I didn't think I was ever going to kill. I think I used the sledge hammer on him.
Barb, have a great time in Alabama. When I get a chance I'll go shopping to look for Redemption.
Pat

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 248 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users