GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#128227 - 02/14/05 05:45 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA Baltimore, Maryland
Lucca, so unlike most patches you had to execute this one. Seems like you didn't have any problems. Some of my problems are solved. I still can't dance for humanity because when I get on the dance floor I can't get my Toreador off. I am love on humanity, but I guess I'll get some along the way. I finally got Isaac & the Tremere to recognize my quest were complete. I am not getting the XP I'm supposed to. You know when it flashs at top of screen when your complete a quest or log is update and how much XP you received?..........well I only seem to get one no matter what. I was really get fed up because I was aslo so stuck without any quests for awhile. I couldn't find Wong. Yes, I did kill the monster for Yukie, got eyeballs and planted bad omen. I'm working on Gary's quest now. Any way, I'm back in the game. Did you play Redemption? I'm going to look for it at the store.
Pat

#128228 - 02/15/05 03:56 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

i had some trouble finding wong too, he's well hidden. did you press the button behind the receptionist? that calls the hidden elevator.
i have a redemption game started, i never got far. but i'll probably play it after this.
this is a really good game, too bad it's so terribly bugged. you'd think they'd perfect the game before releasing it to the public.

#128229 - 02/16/05 12:01 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, found out why I thought I wasn't get full EX for quests well done. I had it set on "auto use xp" so the game was using it as soon as I would have enough to use somewhere. I changed it and now my xp is building up so I can use it where I want to use it. Just finished the Giavoni House. That was tough at the end where you had to fight the two asian vamps. I just jumped down it the pit and whopped them. I just couldn't seem to get them in the hall. It was too dark. Have you been there yet. You probably have, you seem to always be ahead of me.

#128230 - 02/16/05 04:01 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

yea, those asian vamps gave me hard time too. the problem is there's two of them and only one of me.
i finished with the society of leopold. problem is, when i leave there, the game crashes all over again.
i just have no luch with this game, pat.

#128231 - 02/16/05 07:52 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, I am at the Leapold place now. I thought that the patch clearly said it would fix the crash problem at the Leapold society. Did you actually execute the patch? This game is so good and bad at the same time. It really takes lots of time to play and when you run into a bug it's really too bad and disturbing. ps I get a kick out of your saying at the end of your messages. Here's one.............Good over evil always prevails.

#128232 - 02/17/05 05:05 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi pat;
how are you doing with the leopold guys, did you find ash?
in that link you gave me there's instructions on what to do to work around the crash. i'm going to try that. i executed the patch, but it didn't work on that.
i'd better get to it then, before you finish the game laugh
i do hope it works, it's my last resort.

#128233 - 02/17/05 01:54 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hey pat;
it worked, i'm on my final quest.
thanks for that link bravo
ps: glad you like my signature laugh it's a line from harry potter. i love it.

#128234 - 02/18/05 11:03 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Leavenworth, KS
Hi guys! I'm still in Alabama, jusr wanted to say hi. You're all doing great. I never got around to doing the Grout mansion before I left. If you're both ready to play Redemption, I'll put Bloodlines on hold. It's a shame you've had so many problems - guess I was lucky I didn't have any!

Well, I'll be back in Kansas on Monday, have fun!

Barb

#128235 - 02/18/05 05:50 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Nice to hear from you Barb! ? for you! Is Redemption like Masquarade? Meaning you get to pick your character? Just curious! Hope you had a good time.

I just finished the leapold quest. So I'm wrapping up now. I had a heck of a time getting out after Bach set the bomb.

#128236 - 02/18/05 07:19 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, where are you? I'm in the Hallowbrook Hotel. Did you get out of there yet? I have to work really hard to kill that many people since I really can't use the good guns like the Lassiter Killomatic & Steyr Aug because I don't have the range needed to use them. I do have high malee feat though. I am assuming that's why I can't kill anything with those better firearms. I tried using the tab key and one of them shot laser shots. I love this game.

#128237 - 02/19/05 12:55 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi pat,
i did the hotel with stealth. i had spent so many points on my stealth skill i was able to sneak right up to those guys and stealth kill them all. evil i don't mean to give spoilers, but if you have some extra points i'd recommend you spend them on ranged weapons, it's all that will save you against the final monster.

i finished the game last night. i hate finishing games i've spent so much time on. if it wasn't for the many bugs, the unnervingly long loading time, and the ridiculous toughness of the final monsters, this could easily be one of my favourite games of all time. it's definitely my favourite rpg.

barb, it's good to hear from you, if redemption is even better than bloodlines like you say, we'd better get started as soon as you get back ( i do need a break from the dark side, i need to finish alida first laugh )

#128238 - 02/19/05 12:26 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, hopefully I can finish tonight. I played until 12:30 last night. I'm on my out of the hotel and I'm up against the last monster, I forgot his name. I really had a hard time with the snipers, because I had no ammo left at that point and there was little to none to be had at the hotel. I had to kill them with the Jaime Sue, so I finally plucked them off. Now, like I said, I'm up against a big guy with little blood and little vitae. I did do some of stealth killing, but most of the time it was too many so I got caught. Now, no ammo so I'll have to use malee. Also I have the Flamethrower, but only like mabe two hits left.
P

#128239 - 02/19/05 03:10 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

good luck pat, you're gonna need it.
i can't wait till you finish, i am bursting to discuss the ending. ( i always get like this when i finish a game)

i never got the flamethrower. i wasn't paying attention to ranged weapons, like you my choice weapons were melee ( loved the katana ) i had to pick the weapons off the guard to fill up on ranged weapons in the end.

#128240 - 02/19/05 07:23 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Leavenworth, KS
bravo lucca! It IS a good game, isn't it?

Did you finish yet,Pat? I didn't think I'd ever get Ming whats-er-name! I used the Utica Bay on her.

Lucca, Redemption is different from Bloodlines in that you don't get to pick your character, you can only play as Christof. The game is linear, but believe me, it's a fantastic game!

I'm in St. Louis tonight & will be home tomorrow. Looking forward to playing Redemption again.

Barb

#128241 - 02/19/05 09:58 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

OK you gamers, I am up in the sky resort and just talked to Nines and I just can't seem to get any farther. The warewolf just kills me really quickly. Should I fight him? Please give me some advice for I am almost finished and want to join you guys in redemption. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (BobH, christy071, Marian, Sly One, oldbroad, oldmariner, Sherlock, luv2travel, Koala), 70 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users