GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#129292 - 06/21/05 06:06 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi,

I found another trainer and was using it but will download the +10 today to see how it works for me. Thanks for the link. smile

I am doing OK without the map but sure would be nice so see where I have been and where to explore.

I don't do much exploring without it and just staying on the road for now but it doesn't seem as much fun if you can't go anywhere just to see what is there. I mean...I can go anywhere but am afraid that I will get lost because the roads are faint and hard to see and I will get lost easily.

I do have a paper map that came with the game so I guess I can use that as well to see where everything is.

I hope they come up with the patch very soon.

#129293 - 06/21/05 09:00 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Have finally gotten out of the sewers and out of Fargrove. Finally feels like I'm getting somewhere.

#129294 - 06/23/05 06:27 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi,

Well glad that you finally got out of Fargrove Drizzt. smile

Wait until you see Arindale. I think the eleven lights on the bridges are so pretty.

That is where I am now trying to find stuff for people here.

#129295 - 06/23/05 08:04 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
I think it looks too much like a themepark, but that's just me wink

Am on my first crusade into the Demigoth lands by now. Just rescued Mara Graemere from assasins. After that, I'll be heading for Skuldoon.

What I miss in the game is subquests.

#129296 - 06/24/05 06:06 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi,

Wow you are way ahead of me but that's OK because I can ask you for help if I need it hehe. smile

I have been busy building more homes in my Sims 2 and the other games just have to wait for me to get back to them...they have no choice.

sometimes I need to create and not just hack and slash all the time.

#129297 - 06/26/05 06:09 AM Re: Dungeon Lords - Sewers
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi,

I just went to the forums on The Adventure Co. site and found this announcment for Dungeon Lords patch.

Hello All,

We are now physically testing the new patch V1.3

This should be released in the next week or so, we will get it out to you as soon as we can!

Please take note this is a cumulative patch and will include V1.2 and you will be able to install this update no matter which version you have.

Thank you for your patience.

Well this sounds good....hope its true.

Well how are you doing in the game Drizzt?

I just placed the horn relic and am going to look for the other 4 to bring to the ruins.

I just found out the the gates to Fargrove are locked but remembered that I have to go back to see the wizard in Arindale so off I go back to Arindale to see him. Boy these legs are getting tired of running around and it seems to take a long time to get to places.

I did activate 2 of the Moon Bridges so far.

How many Moom Bridges are there in the game I wonder? Hmmm hope there are more of them.j

It seems that I found the Moon Stone in the Stronghold that I just left and didn't have to go to the Island to the North to find them there.

Well off I go.....ready legs?.....start running. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (looney4labs, Draclvr, InlandAZ, mrbill, Marian, Pandora, Jenny100, Cathy1, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 108 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Guimerius, GameFiend, Lubomir, andi6116, razorsedge4444
8487 Registered Users