GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#129433 - 09/22/05 06:58 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
I finished TR Last Revelation last night!!!! laugh happydance happydance laugh What a great game!! I really had fun with it. There were a few glitches but I was able to get past them with a little help from Stella's walkthru that explained the "bugs" and how to avoid them.

I am now ready for TR Chronicles. Has any body got some advice for me or some insight into chronicles? wave

#129434 - 09/22/05 11:33 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
bravo thumbsup

Congrats Kaki's Sister wave ...know how good it feels..

Good luck on your next adventure..

Ingie laugh

#129435 - 09/23/05 04:38 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
hugh Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Khi-Asia
Congratulations on finishing such a great game. Chronicles is not as long as "the last revalation" but it's a great sequel. It's Robert's favourite. I don't know where he is nowadays.

#129436 - 09/23/05 11:01 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

I just started TR Chronicles today and did my first walk on the tightrope! That feels a bit strange. I found myself leaning to the side like Lara and of course fell off a few times before I got the hang of it.

I'm glad to hear Chronicles is a great game! Thanks popcorneater and hugh! bravo bravo

#129437 - 09/26/05 01:06 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Pinson, Al USA
I'm back thumbsup

#129438 - 09/26/05 05:57 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Hi Robert! I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to have you back. wave laugh wave

I'm in Level 4 The Base and I am having some difficulty with the snipers because they won't show themselves unless I stand out in the open and they get me every time!

I am really enjoying Chronicles. Had fun with the tightrope and I'm getting better about not leaning along with Lara as I cross the rope! laugh

I also saw Divine Divinity at CompUSA over the weekend. Other Boomers said it would be a good game for my first RPG so I am going back there Wednesday and buy it! It sounds like a fun game to me.

What's your opinion Robert? think

#129439 - 09/26/05 05:59 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

P.S. I missed you Robert! happydance happydance

#129440 - 09/27/05 12:17 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Gerry wave

I'm really not one to give an opinion as I'm not a big RPG fan , but maybe you'll like it though . smile

#129441 - 09/27/05 12:26 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

DD is a great game and a wonderful way to begin playing RPGs..a whole new world of gaming genre will open for you..

Not everyone enjoys each genre, but always worth a try to see where you fit in..

Ingie laugh

#129442 - 09/29/05 07:19 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Robert I just finished TR Chronicles!!! Amen to that!!!

happydance happydance bravo The last level was soooo hard. I ran out of ammo more then once and had to go back to a saved game. Also ran into a few bugs in the last level but overall it was a fantastic game!!

I am looking forward to the nextTR. Oh by the way I saw TR3 at Best Buy and was wondering what you thought of TR3? Is it as good as the other TR games? Let me know. Thanks.

popcorneater I did pick up DD yesterday and also one for my sister in Seattle so we can try our first RPG together!

#129443 - 09/29/05 05:34 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
gremlin Offline

Addicted Boomer

Loc: Isle of Man
TR3 is definitely as good as the others, IMHO. The series didn't start going downhill until Angel of Darkness. laugh

Gremlin

#129444 - 09/30/05 06:10 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Thanks gremlin. I will buy TR3 today. I've played TR2 Gold, TR Last Revelation, TR Chronicles,and TR Angel of Darkness one right after the other recently.

I had such fun playing them all! I look forward to TR3 and the new one "Legend" that will be coming out soon! happydance bravo

#129445 - 09/30/05 08:13 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Craig Offline
Settled Boomer

Since you have Chronicles, if you install the level editor that comes with it, you can play hundreds of free custom levels that are downloadable, a lot of which are better that the retail games. One of the best sites is here:

http://www.trle.net/

#129446 - 09/30/05 09:29 AM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

I'm so glad you're enjoying these games..lots of folks that like these also seem to enjoy the
Thief series..not sure they're anything alike from what I played of Thief..so many moons ago.
Never played the Tomb Raider games so can't compare.
Is Indy Jones similar?

Ingie laugh

#129447 - 09/30/05 01:00 PM Re: Tomb Raider Games Discussion
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Gerry wave

Congrats on beating Chronicles . Tomb Raider 3 is also very good . With the exception of Angel of Darkness , ALL the Tomb Raider games are excellent .

I thought Angel of Darkness was a good game despite all the bugs it had . The story was very compelling and kept me engaged in the game despite the buggy gameplay ( I just had to find out what was going to happen )

Ingie wave The only Indiana Jones game I've played was Emperor's Tomb for the PS2 . I thought it was a great game . Somewhat similar to TR in that there are alot of jumping puzzles and figuring out how to get through locked doors and stuff . However , it had alot of melee combat , something you don't see in the TR games ( except AOD ).

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (oldman, manxman, BobH, Draclvr, merrick, hagatha, Cathy1, gymcandy1, Marian, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users