GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#130698 - 01/26/06 08:19 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Syd, what have you found to be effective against the gold dragons? I'm trying to get past one in the Temple of the Snake.

#130699 - 01/26/06 10:30 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Phew. I got him. It took us 20 minutes of constant chipping away at him. That was tiring.

#130700 - 01/27/06 02:53 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Good for you Skippy, evil

Ingie laugh

#130701 - 01/27/06 09:17 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

I know what you mean about taking a break. I need to do that sometimes. We just kept hitting the dragon with lightning, static charge,ice and implosion spells. It seemed that each time we healed up he hit us again. We were hoping that his wings would get tired as he was hovering in front of us especially considering his size. Some spells did nothing. Shrinking ray didn't work at all. Mass distortion didn't seem to have any effect. I wish I had something more powerful to use against them so I wouldn't have to struggle for so long.

#130702 - 01/27/06 10:18 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Good grief and I think these robot looking things eek are bad..I have to hit and then run..over and over..but almost there...this quest had better be worth it

Ingie laugh

#130703 - 01/27/06 06:41 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Skippy if I remember correctly that was the dragon that got stuck in the wall for me. I just sat there for what seemed like forever and hit him with arrows until he expired.

For the ones in Dragansand I'm using Meteror Shower and Ice bolts with a bit of Sparks thrown in. That seems to at least slow them down some lol I am currently in the Superior Temple of Baa doing battle with Sorcerers, Magicians and the ilk - they are not fun.

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130704 - 01/27/06 09:48 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Syd.

Have you or anyone else here done a quest at the Silver Helm Stronghold just northwest of Silver Cove? I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing there. The Prima guide states that the "Ankh quest" is given by Anthony Stone and Loretta Fleise and takes place in the Stronghold. I've been unable to get either one of them to give me this quest.

Maybe the book is wrong.

#130705 - 01/27/06 10:55 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Skippy, I'm pretty sure you don't go to either person to get the quest first, you work your way thru the dungeon and the quest will start there.

For more info/complete spoiler check THIS out

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130706 - 01/28/06 08:31 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Schwab. The Prima book is somewhat misleading. I've been going back and forth between Stone and Fleise for months trying to trigger the quest. thumbsup
Susan

#130707 - 01/28/06 09:28 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

I never got the quest from them either. Just sorta found the Ankh and gave it back to someone but I don't remember who right off hand.

I just got the scroll from the Superior Temple of Baa so I'm off to Sir Humpty Dumpty to give it to him. I've got all my crew trained up to level 60 and you'd think they could beat those dragons by now - nope - not on your life but we're still trying (I want the bodies of the ones I've already killed and the living seem to be protecting the dead) woozy

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130708 - 01/28/06 01:38 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

I've trained up to level 60 also, and still find it tough to kill those dragons. I would have thought that this level would make us more powerful. The first time New Sorpigal respawned and we went back to wipe out the goblins we felt pretty good, almost invincible. I figured we would feel like that by now with stronger monsters.

Have you met the Titans? I hit them with implosion and it caused only 2 pts of damage. Oh my gosh. mad

#130709 - 01/28/06 02:25 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Titans yet - oh goodie something else to bring me down a peg or two lol I'm still wacking away at dragons - I'm doing pretty good with them now - can actually get one or two of the red or blue before I have to head back to heal. Still can only get one Golden dragon at a time and that's when I'm lucky.

I did finally get the Oracle Quests - I already have one of the crystals from Castle Kreigshire - boy am I glad I grabbed that while I was there laugh

#130710 - 01/28/06 05:29 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh dear - I'm in Castle Darkmoor - can there be any more flying eyes???? At least Acid burst wipes them out but man it's taking me a long time - figure I'll be here for oh say another month eek

#130711 - 01/28/06 08:13 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
You might as well set up tents for your party, they will be there for some time.

Welcome to Darkmoor!

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130712 - 01/28/06 08:35 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Ah yes Darkmoor is tedious. luck

Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (traveler, gameho, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users