GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#130623 - 01/12/06 12:23 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
I got those rascals..used rock blast on them and it did, blast them I mean. happydance

Now for all the Druids, I know what can kill them, it's the not being killed by them that is challenging..

Ingie laugh

#130624 - 01/14/06 05:43 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
abacus Offline
Junior Boomer

Am I alone??

I finally finished the Monolith!! Very tricky and tons of fun..

using son's puter and log in again..great to see the other games are progressing well!!

Ingie

#130625 - 01/14/06 08:29 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
No my dear you are not alone - well maybe on the surface laugh

I have been in Kreigspire Castle trying to get that jeweled egg for I don't know how long [sigh] If you think the Minatours are tough up top, try them down below arrrrgggghhhh. I have nothing other than plugging away at them that works and they generally kill me way before I plug them enough. I think I've managed to kill about 5 of them and that's it. I made the mistake of going into this circular room and I swear, 30 dropped down from above and surrounded me. I was toast in under three seconds.

I also can't find the Mass Distortion spell. The guy that sells the high earth spells in Free Haven hasn't had it when I've been there. I hope after a few days (game days that is) he has new stock laugh

So Ingie where you going to next? Skippy you still with us?

Good grief I just did a fast check and I've been playing the game since October and I'm still not done eek

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130626 - 01/14/06 02:04 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Still in Castle Kreigspire - still slowly killing Minitours and their kings (how many dang kings are there for crying out loud?

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130627 - 01/14/06 04:15 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
We're struggling our way through Blackmoor Castle. It's tedious. Those nasty eyes are hitting us constantly with fear and insanity. If you don't hear from me again, please come and pull our bodies out of there. mad
Susan

#130628 - 01/14/06 04:45 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

wave Susan. I've heard horror stories about that place. Deal - if we don't hear from you after a few days I'll send the group in to bring out the bodies laugh

#130629 - 01/14/06 06:12 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Syd,
wave
I found that spell in the Silver Cove at the earth guru...

Ingie laugh

#130630 - 01/14/06 07:16 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

I must have missed something..where is the Devil's Outpost that Lord Temper wants me to Destroy??
I've looked on maps and walked on water to fine..no can do..where is it?? what is it??
Lord Temper is in Free Haven..but I can't find a Devil's Outpost.. duh

Ingie

#130631 - 01/14/06 07:31 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Ingie Devil's Outpost is in Kreigspire and Kreigspire is a nasty place filled with Minatours, their mages and their kings. IIRC it's back behind the castle (actually it's behind the mountain the castle is in).

I got my Mass Distortion spell finally. My guy in Free Haven finally had one - matter of fact he had two and I almost bought them both but decided not to for now.

I've pretty well gotten this castle cleaned out - I'm working on the Linch right now but I still haven't found that stupid egg. This is not a nice place. lol

#130632 - 01/14/06 09:28 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Thanks Syd!

Hi everyone!
Susan

#130633 - 01/14/06 09:35 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Got the jeweled egg and the Linch is history. I also have some kind of crystal ball thing with a face in it. Don't know what I'm supposed to do with it but since the Linch was guarding it I figure it must be important laugh

Now I'm off again to Dragonsland to see if the Mass Distortion spell is all it's cracked up to be laugh

#130634 - 01/14/06 09:39 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
Tried to get into this game again, but I'm having basic nav problems. Namely that using the arrow keys to turn left and right are too twitchy. I tap for the barest moment and end up pointing to far in that direction. Any hints or is this something you get used to as you play?

#130635 - 01/14/06 11:12 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Pib, try going into your game menu and choosing Controls, you can adjust the turn rate there, I recommend setting it to SMOOTH.

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130636 - 01/14/06 11:15 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
Thanks, didn't think to see if there was a control for it. D'oh!

[add]That was it! Much much better. [/add]

#130637 - 01/15/06 04:20 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh Good Pib, great to have another that has played this before for those of us the game is new for.
**Edit** Oh syd, way to go gal..you're doing great..tame that beast please.
I thank you for the the information about the Devil's Outpost..I don't think I even know where that is yet. I thought I'd try to finish some of these quests up, and this one seemed not that"important"

I also am trying to find the expert and master trainers for some of my folks...anyone seen an expert trainer for Mace?? How about master for Disarm and Preception?
I've walked into so many homes at least a dozen times, looking for these folks in the towns, I swear I heard the last one say some thing about getting a Pit Bull.. eek

Ingie laugh

Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (linda333, luv2travel, BobH, Darleen03, gremlin, auntiegram, Kootsie, kjos, family, 1 invisible), 73 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users