GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 12 of 21 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#130668 - 01/20/06 08:50 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
I'll be the one running back and forth across the bridge Skippy laugh Actually I had thoughts of jumping in the lava just to see what would happen rotfl

Did you finish Darkmoor or are you taking a break from it?

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130669 - 01/20/06 10:45 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Glory Hallelujah, I finished Darkmoor. I got the Delta crystal and destroyed the book of liches.

We're now at Gharik's Forge, at the bridges. I hate the thought of looking down and seeing your team floating in the lava. I'm really not keen on bridges and heights in general. We'll be the ones gripping the handrail and taking deep breaths. Oh, wait, there are no handrails. We'll be crawling across the bridges on our hands and knees. woozy

#130670 - 01/20/06 11:16 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Skippy, if you can finish Darkmoor, the Forge shouldn't be a problem at all.

You all better stay out of that lava!

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130671 - 01/21/06 09:44 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Well...... actually...... just for the heck of it....... I did jump in laugh Other than my group going "oooh, ahhh" and looking like someone smacked them up side the head with a 2 x 4 it was kind of fun. I didn't die immediately. There happens to be a teleporting stone against the wall that puts you back in the lower hallway, I think - they all look alike to me. Anyway, I still haven't found a way to get those levers to work correctly and I tried for another hour last night before giving up.

Skippy!!!!! Way to go on Darkmoor thumbsup praise From what I hear that's the toughest place in the game.

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130672 - 01/21/06 10:08 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Way to go y'all praise ..I'm following your crumbs you left for me..right now, I'm fumbling around the snow area..finding out just how many different ways we can die..amazing atually.
Trying to figure out what quest I want to do and can't so going back and forth right now..several saves, so I figure the one I can conquer that's the one I meant to do... rotfl

Ingie laugh

#130673 - 01/21/06 10:12 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Ingie by the time I figure out this lever mess at the forge, you and Skippy will be dancing in Might and Magic VII laugh

#130674 - 01/21/06 10:35 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

I don't know Syd, I get a spurt where I can complete some quests, one, two three..then like today..can't even figure out what town I want to be in..
I'm so confused today....anyone want to join my mind and have cotton candy in brain, come on along for the ride..

Ingie laugh

#130675 - 01/21/06 12:07 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

happydance I figured out those dratted levers laugh Took looking at another map that actually told me which way was north (I realize to most it's obvious but where directions are concerned my mind works backwards - literally) rolleyes If you guys would have seen me trying to find my way around San Francisco last week you'd have died laughing - matter of fact it's amazing I didn't make the news laugh

#130676 - 01/21/06 01:17 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

We're glad you made it back..without any news bullentins.. lol

Congrats on the levers..I still can't figure out what to do..so, I'm wandering..visiting places..

What levels are good for that wolf farm town?? eek

Ingie laugh

#130677 - 01/21/06 01:41 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hey, you guys are doing great! Congrats! bravo
Sounds like there's a story in there, Syd - what happened with your excursion? lol

#130678 - 01/21/06 03:19 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

The Hour Glass of Time is mine bwaha-hahahahahahaha - ooops sorry - must have gotten hit with the Insanity spell once too often laugh

Ingie I'm not sure what level I was - maybe around 30 - make sure you have a Cure Disease spell with you because you'll need it. I didn't have many problems with the werewolves IIRC.

Ah, San Fran - [sigh] First off I hate driving in that place. It's full of one way streets, steep, and I mean steep hills and no where to park, plus the fact they are tearing up off and on ramps due to the on-going "let's repair the Bay Bridge for a gazillion dollars just so we can tear it down and build another bridge for 6 gazillion dollars". This pretty much makes most maps useless (that and the fact I can't read a map anyway) rolleyes

So last week Wednesday my boss walks in my office around 9 am (I had just gotten to work because there were three different accidents on the road I take and it took two and a half hours to drive 20 miles) and asks me if I'm working on anything pressing. I foolishly told him no, did he want me to do something? He grinned (evily I might add) and said "yep, I need you to go to a job walk in SF at 10." Now at best it's an hour's drive from my office into the city if you knew where you were going and I had less than 45 minutes to get to a place I had no clue how to get to, added to the fact that it was raining - hard. So armed with Map Quest's turn left at this street, turn right at this street, I head out with a warning to everyone in the office they were not to step two feet away from the phones in case I called. Believe it or not I made it to the hospital (UCSF - that's where the job walk was) laugh just fine, pulled into the parking lot (and we're talking an 8 story high lot) and guess what? Full. So, I followed the line of cars back out and wound up on a street I had no clue where it went, drove around the block because I saw another parking lot next door - well, full again. This time the exit came out on a street that went straight up and I mean straight up. I tried to accelerate to get up the hill and due to the roads being wet it was like driving on ice - I wasn't going anywhere. My tires spun and I literally burned rubber trying to get to the stop sign and not roll back into the car behind me (I have an automatic but it drove like I was in a standard). Finally made it to the top and pulled into a bus stop (yep illegally and I didn't care). I tried to call the office to figure out where the heck I was but the phone wouldn't work because somehow I locked the keypad - this was a new phone and I had no idea how I locked it in the first place so didn't know how to unlock it - I was not in a good mood by this time. I finally figured out how to unlock the keypad, called the office, found out what street I was on and where I needed to go to get back to the hospital. Next problem was I couldn't get back onto the street because no one would let me in. Now California has some of the rudest drivers on the planet and the majority of them drive in the city - about now I fully understood road rage because I was having a large dose of it lol I finally got back onto the street, tried the hospital parking lot again and low and behold - a parking place. Well by this time it's 11:30 but I figured what the heck maybe someone will still be there - they were laugh I had a private meeting with the general contractor - got back in the car and remembered I had directions on how to get into the city but not how to get out slapforehead Great - so I'm on the phone again - this time to my son and told him to get on the computer, log onto Map Quest and give me directions out. So using Jeremy as my personal GPS, I made it back to my office, kissed the ground and vowed never to leave the office again.

And I should have stuck to it because the next day in the middle of rush hour traffic my transmission went out - I was not pleased laugh

#130679 - 01/21/06 04:49 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Syd, congrats on finishing the Forge, was that the last council quest for ya?

I lived in SF for 9 years and took public transportation most of the time, the parking situation is notorious there. Even though the last 2 years I was there I had a brand new car I never drove it except to go outside the area. Which is why I only have 16K miles on a 5 year old car..

Maybe you should take BART/MUNI next time? wink

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130680 - 01/21/06 09:29 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Way to go Syd! I've got past the bridges and am clearing out some magicians.

#130681 - 01/21/06 10:32 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Hot diggity happydance I got the shield finally and returned it to Lord somebody imortant..
I'm going to get the quests done yet.. lol

Ingie.. laugh

#130682 - 01/22/06 05:39 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

Oh poor Syd.....I would have been lost forever because I am not good in directions in a city unless I was familiar with the place and even then it would be very hard. You did great in getting back to the office and I don't blame you for not wanting to leave again. Phew.

Page 12 of 21 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (kjos, chrissie, Butcher, GBC, michele rose, BobH, connie, Kayc, Barb), 56 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users