GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
#130773 - 02/11/06 06:08 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Hey Susan,

If you have town portal you can use it while flying..I just did..had a nasty werewolf chasing me
out of town. lol

Ingie laugh

#130774 - 02/11/06 07:39 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Don't feel bad about your level, most people are at or above level 100 when they finish.

You will have to kill a couple of dragons hovering around the Tomb of Varn before you can get in safely, then set up some cots because the place is HUGE.

I don't know if any of you are doing this but what I liked to do was set a lloyd's beacon near the tomb entrance, then use town portal to New Sorpigal to heal at the temple, it's only 10 gold (as long as you don't have any special conditions like disease or whatnot), then recall beacon to zip back to the tomb.

Syd, stop healing at the temple of Baa! Think about your reputation!

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130775 - 02/12/06 09:06 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Schwab I decided since there was no way I was going to make Saintly or whatever you need I'd go the other direction - besides it's more fun rotfl

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130776 - 02/14/06 03:17 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Ingie & Schwabbie, thanks for the tips. I've been out of commission with a headache, but am now up and running again. Killed a few titans today. Heading to Varn, very slowly. laugh

#130777 - 02/14/06 03:20 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Syd, interesting philosophy you have there. lol

#130778 - 02/14/06 07:30 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Thanks Skippy - my philosophy is if all else fails - rationalize laugh

How on earth did you kill those Titans????

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130779 - 02/14/06 08:04 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Well I had to reload and try again a few times, but managed to wear them down with implosion, acid burst, fireball and toxic cloud. There seems to be an element of luck involved. I tried the same routine twice and got different results each time. Sometimes implosion would hit them with 80 points and another time one point. The supreme titans are so tough that I usually don't survive. It just takes a little more luck to kill them.

#130780 - 02/15/06 12:57 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

How is everyone doing?

I just hit a snag. I made it to Varn, but thought I would zip down to Abdul's Resort to trade in my golden pyramids for prizes. I town portalled back to Blackshire where I had stashed my goodies only to find the chest empty with all my valuables gone, including my tiger statuette. The town must have respawned and everything reset. The stupid mistake I made was to not save enough under different saved games slots. In order to retrieve my stuff I need to load in a much earlier game, get my stuff and carry on. Unfortunately most of my Dragonsand work will have to be redone. I'm kicking myself.

mad

Susan who's cruisin to give herself a bruisin.

#130781 - 02/15/06 01:32 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh rattlesnake lips Susan, isn't that a corker??

I just got mad, mad because I finally got Temper's quest done and managed to find the Master repair guy, only to be killed by a hoard of those nasty flying ugly bra wearing harpies..geez..same boat..didn't save a lick..2 hours of playing..oh well kick me once too please

Ingie lol

#130782 - 02/15/06 03:08 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Oh Ingie, don't you wish you could reverse time?

I remember just a short time ago reading here a post, and I can't remember who posted it without going back and checking, but they mentioned about areas respawning and things going missing. At that time I remember thinking that I should keep an eye on that chest in Blackshire with my stuff in it. I filed it away in the back of my mind, and obviously forgot about it. Oops...

Live and learn. cry

#130783 - 02/15/06 07:20 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Skippy that person was me - I had some very nice plate armor disappear at the Temple of Baa in Free Haven. I now just town portal out when my inventory is full and sell while the selling is good. That is just the pits Skippy frown

I am in VARN and getting the socks knocked off me.

#130784 - 02/15/06 09:46 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Hey Syd, might meet you at Varn in a few days or possibly weeks at the rate I'm going.

The lesson learned from this experience is one I should know, save often. I usually do but this time I got careless and just kept using the same saved game.

#130785 - 02/17/06 07:53 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Skippy I'm sure I'll still be in Varn when you get here - I'll still be in Varn when Ingie gets here laugh

I am periodically leaving VARN to take out a few more dragons. Seems while I was "gone" the darn place respawned and all the critters I killed already are back. The only good thing is that the dragons carry a might load of gold and I need it to train more. My crew is level 77 right now but you'd never know it the way they are getting knocked around.

I have been saving the same way you have - just over the top of the previous game. Not a good idea and I know it but I keep doing it [sigh]

#130786 - 02/17/06 08:01 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Well....yesterday was a diaster playing..I couldn't whip up on a fly...
I've been breaking it down to towns, and then like the Lair..we won't talk about that nasty blob stuff..they seem to inhale some spells..seems as though fire is all...hmm, I haven't tried Ice yet..
In the warlords hangout..down to one room and the food processor..gads they're hard also.
We in the low 40's now and just about master in most, although some not until we go to Paradise Island and Dragon sand..did kill the old dragon!!

Ingie laugh

#130787 - 02/17/06 10:09 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

We should all meet up in Varn and have lunch, once we clean out the place of course. smile

Way to go Ingie the Dragon slayer! praise

Susan

Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Upsydaisy, Kaki's Sister, Kayc, Cue, CanukDenis, Jarkeld, Volkana, mj2c), 85 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users