GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#130876 - 02/12/06 07:21 AM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
Wow, Ana, and there I thought I had just gotten close to you too.

Made it through the volcano to the surprise teleport from demon one to demon two and found myself in a forest.

#130877 - 02/12/06 08:22 AM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Jean, which as the Druid place? Describe something to me. I don't do good on monster names sorry but I know the landscape well.

I promised my son I'd play Diablo II now. He's been waiting for over a year to play on line with me.

Pib, it'a really rough stretch with hardly any potions. I finally found a ring that increases chance of finding potions and I think I found less afer that. wave

#130878 - 02/12/06 10:18 AM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Hi Ana:

I meant the place in the trees with all the wooden walkways. I think the mage and daemons have some quests that are slightly different. so you might not know. It's kind of hard to remember where I all got to, since I was doing a daemon at the same time.

You're a veteran rpg'er for sure, now, and you'll go down in our Hall of Fame for completing this one! bravo

Jean

Jean

#130879 - 02/12/06 11:38 AM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Jean...that was what I called fairy land. thumbsup Hated that place, that is where I got stuck and couldn't find my way out. I was there yesterday afternoon and I finished in about 6 hours after including doing some grueling side quests. If you made it that far you may as well finish but I have to say that the game gets seriously harder the closer you get to the end. Most times it was 15 to 1 and they all were 10 levels higher than me. Buy as many health potions as you possibly can and dump anything else, you will need it. The only way I made it was finding a teleporter into Purgatory and buying up all the health potions they had by revisiting about ten times. If I had not done that I would have failed. It's a great ending so if you can go for it.

Ana wave

#130880 - 02/12/06 01:00 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
I'm sorry to say I uninstalled the game. I can try playing again on my new computer when I get it, but will have to start my characters all over again in Sacred Plus. Maybe I will do that one day. I feel like now that I'm doing an action game with The Return of the King, I should be ready for anything (well, almost).

Jean

#130881 - 02/13/06 04:53 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

I haven't lately found any side quests, but I finally acquired enough of one set of armor to see that it really does give you a bonus. I have 3 of 6 pieces of the Seraphrim Lightning of the Seriesh (well, spelling is close wink ) With that 3rd piece, I gain a 30% damage bonus. I must say that there are too many armor sets though. She has 2 of another (Ariel's Faith) and one piece of each of two other sets. Since the pieces are random drops from the mini boss or boss monsters, having at least 4 sets with 4 or more pieces makes it too difficult to collect them.

#130882 - 02/13/06 05:06 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

The side quests appear if you get lost and wander around. You'll find a few lone folks in dead ends. I'm sure I missed a lot because the battles were so brutal that unless I got lost I did not wander around intentionally. No good rewards for the quests as in Ancaria. I found that most of the time the rewards were for a Dwarf some other character that I could not use. frown

I collected only the pieces that boosted my stats. I ended up with a good set of armour comprised of two different sets.

Are you still on one of the pirate islands?

Ana wave

#130883 - 02/13/06 05:11 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

I've finished the dryad quest and need to fight my way through to Shadar's Tower. I am so not looking forward to this.

#130884 - 02/13/06 05:14 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Go Pib!

You can do it!

Ana happydance

#130885 - 02/14/06 05:33 AM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

wave thanks ana

From here it's back to DD. Morrowind would defintely feel way to slow after this.

#130886 - 02/15/06 04:41 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Whew, last night, I fought my way up and back the mountain trail and finally arrived at the tower. There are a lot of monsters on that trail, some of them insist on dying in packs. evil

#130887 - 02/15/06 04:51 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

bravo You are getting close Pib, did you find the teleporter so you can get to town if you need potions? They really do increase in number don't they? I used to try and run only to discover they follow you and you end up getting attacked by more. scared

Ana wave

#130888 - 02/15/06 09:27 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Not yet. I plan on making good use of the three guys situated by the tower and I've traded in a bunch of the tokens for other classes to buy some for my class and sold a bunch of equipment I don't need. I also found a magic storage chest so I'm going to take out the more useless stuff I stashed there and sell it as well. Only going to keep spare potions and set items that I don't have enough of the set yet to use in those magic chests now.

#130889 - 02/16/06 04:45 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

ok, done the tower, found a teleporter (drat, I had seen others of those but since they don't look like the teleporters from the first campaign, I didn't step on them). Now back around this stupid mountain path. Step, fight, step, fight, rinse lather repeat.

The end movie better be worth it...

#130890 - 02/16/06 04:51 PM Re: Sacred Plus......Help Please
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

thumbsup It actually goes fairly quickly from here on in, especially if you don't wander and do side quests. I thought the ending was really good compared to others so I thought it was worth it.

You can do it Pib, just bring a whole big stash of health potions and keep on hacking away.

Ana wave

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (cailyn, Lex), 50 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users