GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#131002 - 01/11/06 07:38 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by exalthim2:
A level 10!! You can't be that fragile. When i grow up ,I wanna be like you. praise By the way, I found the manual. I was looking on the wrong cd. But i think Ingie is right, you guys are a lot more helpful. thanks
Kim
Save often. I don't know how many deaths I suffered trying to do certain things. Sometimes, as the game tells you while loading, you are best off trying something else if you die too often.

The Spoiler Centre has 3 walkthroughs for Divine Divinity.

#131003 - 01/11/06 08:39 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
You're doing just fine Kim..don't rush; big game, and you might miss some of the really funny stuff.
Let's see you're a warrior male character..I might just have a warrior running amok..female of course..it's me in my other life as a champion of good vs. the really bad evil. No angel, but I do good. Steal for need and take it if I can!!love the challenge.

Pib, 10 is a good starting place for a Mage..those lower single digits are hard, so bravo..
Now, who's where??

Ingie laugh

#131004 - 01/11/06 09:47 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

I just opened up the portal close to the marketplace. Hurray, I can finally sell some of the goods that have been weighing me down. My most recent skill is Poison Weapon. Hmm, nice.

I have a large scattering of quests to do, the most recent being to save a boy from the dark cave. I have a save game from just outside the cave, which is good cause I failed the first try.

So far, my fav joke has been the two skeletons who just go to pieces from their conversation down in the catacombs.

#131005 - 01/12/06 05:59 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

LOL LOL LOL just love those 2 skeletons.
I am tempted to load up the game just to hear them again. Hmmmm. Maybe.....

#131006 - 01/12/06 07:25 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Same here, they cracked me up...I remember playing that scene over again from a save...and then saved right before, and would go back..funny routine..
I also, love the tombstones and doing what you are told not too..that's a hint in there Kim..
Pib, you're moving right along..my favorite spot, don't you just love the scenery..I am referring to my (sigh) heartbeat the blacksmith...just a little pinch from me please, he'll remember

Kim wavewhere you at? what you doing..how are you and the game progressing together?

Ingie lol

#131007 - 01/12/06 01:55 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
Oh Ingie. you're not going to believe what happened. There I was a Lv 3 warrior, went to load the game and it would'nt load eek Somehow the div.exe file was deleted , how I don't know but it was gone with the wind. i sat stunned for awhile thinking I had been sucked into an alternate universe, my game couldn't be gone. But, alas, after numerous attempts to fix it, it was. Then i got mad i worked too long and hard to let it end like this so I unistalled it and reinstalled it. I opened that sucker up and played like it was my last day on earth. And guess what? in 3 hours I got almost as far as I was in the first, which took me 6 days. I went a diffrent way and got more gold, weapons, traps than i had the first time.
Anyway, right now I'm going to cure the 2 soldiers then finish the 1st level catacombs ( ihad to rest because I was wounded). I have 1 orb, 2 trade bombs, scorpion trap, tons of gold. I also went out the wooden gate by mistake, met Seth, killed some warriors, got their gold and ran back to the gate( got a little too cocky for my own good rotfl )
Love ya
Kim

#131008 - 01/12/06 02:04 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh Kim, wonder what happened??

I know, it's much easier when you know what you're doing isn't it. You'll spread your points better and you're just wiser..
I do wonder though what happened, I think it might be a good idea to post on the Larian site or check it..see if anyone else has had this problem and if so what was done..if not, post it and see if you get any feedback..also, I'd post in our own Glitches and see what happens..with so many folks here having played the game, could be someone can help out

Ingie laugh

#131009 - 01/12/06 04:51 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Kim,

Since this is your first RPG, it is without a doubt, a big learning experience. You'll find that if you play others, they'll be a bit easier to work out. Each has quirks, things similar and things different to this one. And as you noticed, starting this one again, you can fly through the first bit because you've learned a lot about what to do and how.

Sorry to hear why you had to restart the game though. That sounds really weird.

Oh, and Ingie is dead right about the blacksmith being a hunk. happydance Very nice.

#131010 - 01/12/06 08:42 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

How soon before i get to the hunk?

#131011 - 01/12/06 09:32 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

You probably won't get to see the hunk till you've reached level 9 or more (my mage was level 10). He's practically on the other side of the map from you.

#131012 - 01/13/06 12:15 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Yep, he's not close, but that's okay, you'll be plenty busy with what you have to do..and he'll be a nice relief after all the fighting you'll be doing

Ingie laugh

#131013 - 01/14/06 02:30 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

So very many quests. I think I have 8 or more at the moment.

I visited the smith for you Ingie. And again... and again... happydance

#131014 - 01/14/06 05:52 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
abacus Offline
Junior Boomer

Thanks Pib, :kiss:

I made that teleporter my home after a bit..pull out my bed and then go shopping..any excuse will do..

Ingie lol

#131015 - 01/14/06 10:10 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

So far i've solved 4 quests. I'm still in the catacombs. Can someone tell me what is up with the annoying cat? Should i kill him or will he help me somehow?

#131016 - 01/14/06 12:04 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hey, that cat saved your life - it let the mages in that town to you when you were laying there in the beginning of the game! laugh Anyway, you can't kill the cat, and it's telling you that you are on the right track in the game. lol

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Sherlock, Melia, michele rose, Marian, cailyn, BobH, CanukDenis, macmac, robert gray), 71 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users