GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#131063 - 01/23/06 07:21 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by exalthim2:
i don't think i'm doing so well. i'm probably not using my skills right or i don't have strong weapons. my strength is only 17 right now. i did'nt find the dragon armour or the dagger. where are they located?

i did not die yet or meet the wizard. Where is he?
Thanks
You're doing fine. The dagger is still a long way away, as is the dragon armor. I'm level 16 or 17 now, and spending a bit of time in a town that's off the main map. Don't let my progress worry you, this is my umpteenth RPG whereas it is your first. Experience does help. smile

You didn't die? That should be triggered when you go south from the Healers Village, a dragon rider kills you and you get revived by Zandalor to be told you are one of the chosen. He also tells you to meet him at the Dwarven Bread inn, where another of the chosen awaits.

BTW - are there any red arrows in the bottom left portion of your control panel? There shouldn't be.

#131064 - 01/23/06 07:35 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Kim,
I was afraid of that...You need to go back to the first village..if the Mages are gone, good time to raid those homes.

Then start exploring all aroung that area. I started in the west..as you face the game..went all around the fort, not only gems and goodies, but some good to sell or use.
Continue search the western part, NW..W .. SW..
as you do so, the main story one quest kick in..providing you cleared M...of his maddnes, which I am assuming you didll

First time though fo me..hmm..I was given my marches orders to get back thee and finishing grapping goodiesl

It's fun at your stats you'll be mowing them down

Ingoe

#131065 - 01/23/06 07:39 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
Is the first village the farmlands or is it the dwarven villiage to the northeast.

#131066 - 01/23/06 07:49 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

The first village is where the healers were/are in the north west. Back over the bridge and up.

Ingie, I forgot to return and raid those houses of all their goods now that the healers are gone! Silly me.

#131067 - 01/23/06 08:00 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

I nevetr found the healers I went across the bridge and southeast and south. it must Ars Magica or whatever it's called. I'll go back up. Thanks

#131068 - 01/23/06 08:03 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kim, in your current quests, do you have one to meet Zandalor at the Dwarven Bread Inn? This is *very* very important.

#131069 - 01/23/06 08:04 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes and he wasn't there but I got the scoll fromm the dwarf guy who told me Zandalor was at the castle

#131070 - 01/23/06 08:15 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oh good, you did trigger the main quest. That's what Ingie and I were worried about. But if you are trying to meet Zandalor, you do have the main quest.

When you open up the panel to view your stats (strength, etc) are there any + signs?

#131071 - 01/23/06 08:48 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

What a dummy i am. I had 35 bonus points and no idea what to do with them until I was checking to answer your question and discovered that I can hit the plus signs and increase my skills. Boy talk about dense. i can't believe I didn't figure that out. Anyway I gonna increase my stats and maybe that will help.

I think I havee a glitch though because when I reloaded a last game I can't get a weapon to come into my hand. The fist on the status bar won't go away. What did i do.

#131072 - 01/23/06 11:44 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

I did it. I got 35 in strength and picked an axe and slaghtered the orcs, including 2 witch doctor guys. Yes! I blew up the supply train and now I'm headed up north, armed and dangerous. I fugured out that I couldn''t get a weapon in my hand because I was carrying to many things.
Thanks you guys so much for sticking with me.
Love ya
Kim

#131073 - 01/24/06 12:31 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hurray, you are now accustomed to the interface and should have no more problems.

35 Strength - better not argue at close range with you! My character's strength is pathetic - but she has mana to spare. I put more points toward intellegence and to vitality.

#131074 - 01/24/06 02:10 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Way to go Kim bravo
Usually you can only equip one weapon at a time..we should of thought of that but you did..Way to go..bragging rights won.. thumbsup

Ingie laugh

#131075 - 01/24/06 03:24 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Now you can really get stuck into exploring. You may find the occasional troll who is tougher to beat, but for the most part, you won't have trouble. So wander around and talk to everybody.

#131076 - 01/26/06 03:17 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Solved the quest of the missing goods. Level 17 over halfway to level 18 now.

#131077 - 01/26/06 09:16 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Good for you Pib. I'm at a lev 14 and just kinda roaming around, killing things. I do have a question though. What are the bluish eggs for? Are they weapons or are they to eat. I have about 6 now. Also, im trying to poison the orc water but I when i go into the mine i can't find a way to the water. i know the way to to blow up the supply train because I already did that. Do i use the same entrance to get to the water?
I alos just bought BD. I'm hooked
Peace
Kim

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Koala, Uncle Reg, PolloDiablo, GuybrushThreepwood, Mad, Flo NS, Marian), 71 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
LadyCarol, RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957
8498 Registered Users