GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#131048 - 01/20/06 06:11 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

exalthim2...some armor or weapons have extra stuff on them like resistence or some kind of skill or protection to something so check to see if what you are wearing has any on that and that is why you have spirit 4 and fire 5. Boots or rings or amulets or guantlets will have extra stuff on them also.

As Pib says....if you use your points toward your skills you will get stronger and more powerful as the game goes on.

#131049 - 01/20/06 02:44 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
I'm sorry to be so dense but how do use my points towards skills.

#131050 - 01/21/06 06:48 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
You're not dense..you should have seen some of my questions!! eek

I can't remember the icon, but it's down I think in the middle, click on it (try all if you can't figure it out) up pops your skill path screens.
In the middle of this will be how many points you have to use.
All of the skills in all character's path will show which ones you can use. All you do, is click on one of the skills, I think they have a total of 5 little knobs under them, when you apply a skill point to it, it will light up.
Make sure you save before doing. Be in a safe spot so you don't get clobbered when you come out of the screen.
Make sure you check all the paths, not just warrior. I think deadly gift-which lets you use the scorpion traps-is in the thief's path.
If you're not happy with what you've done, go back to the save and do it again.
Does that help?

Ingie laugh

#131051 - 01/21/06 07:04 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
As I said above, the button in question is in the bottom row on the left. The bottom row from the left goes

health bar - skill button - statistics button - main menu button.

It sounds as though you haven't noticed that the statistics button does give you points (I get 5 per level) to distribute among strength, agility, etc.) Each stat has a little plus next to it. Once you've put a point there, a minus will appear. Plus and minus till you've used all the points.

#131052 - 01/22/06 01:00 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Just took out the vampire hiding in someone's cellar. Two death scorpians and don't let him get close was the trick. Very tough though, I hope there aren't many to fight until after the castle.

Morrowind seems like such a slow game after this one and Neverwinter Nights.

#131053 - 01/22/06 03:49 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh thanks Pib, I misunderstood what Kim was asking..sorry Kim.. Pib is correct bravo

Kim, do like I do with each new game...save and then check out what each little icon means and does. The saving because sometimes I get into trouble and mess up something..oops is not something I like to say if I didn't save first lol

So, how y'all doing??

Ingie laugh

#131054 - 01/22/06 03:19 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

You can get experience for some interesting things...I decided to give one of the gentleman under the general store a visit. You get experience for visiting a love nest. rotfl

I think one of my best skill investments was wisdom - learn that little more for each encounter.

#131055 - 01/22/06 04:28 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Well now Pib,
thank you, praise just learned something new today. Or could be one of those relearned things..got a lot of those running amok in this thing called a brain...19 memory cells left and I'm holding on dearly to them..

Ingie laugh

#131056 - 01/22/06 04:48 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks y'all. very helpful. I've just given Gen Mitox the message from gen alix. Gotta tell you, I'mm getting my butt kicked by these orcs. Everytime i turn around those suckers are there. Even the army guys tried to kill me. I think i'm gonna run for awhile cause I am dreading those trolls.
peace

#131057 - 01/22/06 06:52 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Good on the message, but DO NOT GO TO THE CASTLE yet..did I shout that, you betcha.. thumbsup
Hmm, I think I know where you were..was there a magician that showed up? If not;did you accidently kill a guard? If so, the whole army will be against you..and you can't play like that..you should go back to a save.

Did you do all around that first village? Did you die and meet the wizard and the black rider?

You should be strong enough now to have some fun with those orcs. Watch out for the Witch Doctors..they're nasty. But very polite. I had one run after me all over the map, ducked into a lodge and the dang fool followed me in..stopped trying to kill when I was talking to folks..so I got some rest..and off we went again..I finally killed him but that was a long haul. lol

Ingie laugh

#131058 - 01/22/06 07:23 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

I've hit the area where you turn up, a wizard turns all the soldiers against you and all heck breaks loose. I reloaded the game cause I wasn't sure if I should attack those poor controled soldiers or just leave them. So I have this big fort like place I haven't explored cause I don't want to kill innocents.

I have one strange object (dagger) and one piece of the fabled Dragon Armor. Cool.

#131059 - 01/23/06 06:12 AM Re: Divine Divinity Help
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

Hang on to the dagger and the Dragon Armor pieces because the dagger is part of a holy collection and the Armor will give you lots of protection once you have all the pieces put together.

For the holy collection you need dagger,amulet and can't seem to remember what the third one was. LOL

Once you have them all you will be able to have one very special item.

As for the area you mentioned....you can leave them alone or.....just stay near the gate so you can kill them one by one and make your way in slowly. This is suppose to happen in the game and they will not come after you because they just stay in their area. There are some weapons in the area that can be picked up but that is up to you.

#131060 - 01/23/06 03:13 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

The ingame text was quite enough to let me know that this is stuff you keep next to you and treasure at all times. Particularly the dragon armor, you can't possibly miss that this is extra extra special stuff. smile

ah well, I may use my favourite tactic with the soldiers in that one place. Get in the middle and drop death scorpians. Always effective.

#131061 - 01/23/06 07:00 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

i don't think i'm doing so well. i'm probably not using my skills right or i don't have strong weapons. my strength is only 17 right now. i did'nt find the dragon armour or the dagger. where are they located?

i did not die yet or meet the wizard. Where is he?
Thanks

#131062 - 01/23/06 07:07 PM Re: Divine Divinity Help
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Kim unless I'm terribly mistaken the dagger is in the Thieves guild in Rob's room..........inside a book. Be sure to take that book too and don't lose it.
The sword is in Iona's dungeon in the Cave of Illusion and the third one is an amulet in the burial chamber in the Dark Forest.

Sue

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (CanukDenis, BobH, sanford, Terri824), 54 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users