GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#133345 - 12/23/02 10:24 PM Re: Lands of Lore 3
Susie-Q Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bass Lake,Ca. USA
Thanks, I'll give it a try tomorrow. I think I have most of those spells. I didn't even think about sending Lig out first, Great idea!!Thanks for all the time and effort spent helping. It makes the game so much more enjoyable. Take Care. Susie

#133346 - 12/24/02 01:10 AM Re: Lands of Lore 3
Sig Segorn Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: southeastern Michigan
Sorry if I wasn't clear on this, Susie. I didn't mean that you could "send Lig out first" to attack the Rift Hounds. You won't be able to do this. I meant that, if you have Empower Golem (or one of Lig's other buff spells, such as Enlarge or Shroud), you might want to cast this on him, as well, before you take an elevator to the next level, as it would help him to fight WITH you when you get into the next battle. I don't bother with this, and I've never had a Familiar die on me in this part of the game (YOUR protective spells are the important ones here), but, if you do it, cast his spell first, so that it runs out before yours do. And be sure to watch the credits at the end of the game. There's a little more to it, but I won't give it away, except to say it's the best ending of any game I've ever played, and you'll love it. Let us know when you've beaten it, so I can congratulate you, OK? You'll deserve it.

#133347 - 12/27/02 11:32 AM Re: Lands of Lore 3
Susie-Q Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bass Lake,Ca. USA
Hooray, I've finished!!!! Although I will miss playing. Thankyou so much for all the help. I really appreciate it. The end part I'd run out shoot a few times than run back down the elevator thing to heal enough to try again. I'm not going to tell you how many times I died. I'm better at running and hiding than actually fighting. I'm glad for the tip about after the credits,great endings.. I really enjoyed this game, however for some reason I liked LOL2 better.Thanks again for all the great help. Take Care. Susie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (copper, Iurii, kjos, cailyn, RebKean), 59 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users