GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#133484 - 03/04/03 02:20 AM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hey now, I was watching the program Red and Green at the time - you know the nice Canadian fella that has a thing for duct tape? Never mind! laugh

#133485 - 03/04/03 09:56 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Gillette, Wyoming
Oh, Nickie, I totally understand!!! Which is why we have words like "thingy" and "doo hickey".

I just got another quest to save the kid's parents. Jeez, these people don't ask much, do they? And then, on top of it all, I will have to find the kid at the Archer's Guild or whatever and he'll probably tell me that if I had been in time, I wouldn't be responsible for his parents' death.

whistle

Sign me, ANNOYED!

#133486 - 03/04/03 11:56 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

Aw Marion, you don't HAVE to do all the quests, remember. You can ignore all those pitiful people just begging you for assistance with worship in their eyes, and blast through the main quests in no time. But should you decide to do that quest, be sure and save before you go in the house, laugh

#133487 - 03/05/03 09:54 AM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Nickie-

Save the game before I go into the house! WHY Nickie? Because I might die AGAIN????? I've died so many times that it is now a minor annoyance.

Look out monsters, I've got a mace and I'M OUT OF PREMARIN!

lol lol lol lol

Marion

#133488 - 03/05/03 02:51 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
I can relate to that, Marion! lol lol

Jean

#133489 - 03/05/03 03:10 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

Marion, don't you think it's cute the way the monsters happily go about their business while your character lays their dead? lol

#133490 - 03/05/03 05:41 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Yes, Nickie...don't bother about poor little me lying here in a puddle of blood!!! happydance

Marion

#133491 - 03/05/03 06:11 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hee hee! I think the funniest is the skeletons when they dance around you, clicking and clacking, after you die. smile

Jean

#133492 - 03/06/03 07:56 AM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
ThunderChild Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: My own little world
And don't you just love it when you've just started fighting some monsters and then someone comes up to talk to you and the monsters politely wander around whilst you finish the conversation and then carry on fighting with you.....they are just sooooo considerate laugh

#133493 - 03/06/03 09:47 AM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
Singer Offline
Addicted Boomer

That's one of the reasons the game took so long to finish, TC. Larian had to send their baddies to finishing school. laugh

Being an evil monster whose sole purpose in life (or non-life, as the case may be) is to bring about destruction, chaos, and global annihilation is no reason to be RUDE!

Jack

#133494 - 03/06/03 02:14 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hey Boomers!

I go into a fight a little over my head so I did what any sensible thief would, run away! eek

Well one of the mega orcs or whatever they are followed me all the way into the soldiers' camp. While he was making orc kibble out of me, the soldiers all stood around. And when I was done killing the thing (barely) I got reprimanded by a soldier for having my weapon drawn!! Sheesh!

lol

Marion

#133496 - 03/06/03 04:52 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

How about the Dread Knights you conjur up? They're hilarious after a fight and they don't have anything to do. They impatiently stand around slapping their hands until the next battle. lol

Jean

#133497 - 03/06/03 07:06 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Jean-

I haven't done that yet. I didn't figure out how to increase my skills until recently. I thought you got one and that was it! I finally figured out how to increase your levels of a skill. I had to ask for help in using charms, too. I wish they had some of the basics in this game in the manual. I still haven't figured out how to make a bed from straw which I understand is an option.

Color me bald by the time I get through this incredible game!

Marion

#133498 - 03/07/03 12:56 AM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

I used skeleton wall and the knight too, especially helpful when you enter the church buildings, where bad guys are attacking you from all sides. It hasn't been on this thread, but try and put off doing the church until you are in fairly good shape level wise. The really neat thing about using those spells, also the rats, is that the bad guys have to deal with them first (if they're in front of you,that is - my guys used to be whistling in the corners or something, and I would have to go round them up).

#133499 - 03/08/03 06:01 PM Re: Divine Divinity-New Thread (sorry)
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

I have gotten into Stormfist Castle and done all the piddly stuff for Janus, lost my pyramids, talked to the cat, and found a hatch to a rather small underground area. I can't get into the cellars underneath the castle, I can't find any other entrances besides the guarded one, and I can't even figure out how to WASH THE DISHES!! lol <-------- That is hysteria kicking in. Oh, and I am level 25 thief....I think.

blush

Marion

Woops! I haven't found the teddy bear.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Rushes, Marian, kjos, CaptainD, Haroula, BrownEyedTigre, luv2travel, GBC, InlandAZ, 1 invisible), 95 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
DotEmu, JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12
8544 Registered Users