GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#133619 - 03/25/03 11:49 AM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Catsmom, what duel are you talking about? I never used a psi fairy in my line up, but I might have used a psi spell.
As far as the best combination of fairies, that is a subject of great debate! I did bring in different fairies at some points in the game to make a duel easier, but my main ones were one stone, two nature, one evolved metal (twice with the tools)and the tinefoil (evolved with the fire stone). My best fairies were the stone and one of the nature, but they were both using fire spells.
What are you using?

#133620 - 03/25/03 03:11 PM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

As you leave the dwarfs tower going right up the cliff there is another (Ithink) dark fairy, he says he wont fight me unless I have a psi fairy in my deck.I have 14 fairies not one of them is a psi fairy.I already evolved the tinfoil with the fire stone(Ithink), the caves are very confusing, I seem to be going around in circles. I did find a spot where there are 2 glowing items and a space to put a 3rd, but I dont know what to do here.I think I better start drawing some maps.I just need to find that thing that will let me remove these boulders.

#133621 - 03/25/03 06:11 PM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh, sorry, I had forgotten about that. But I think it is mainly to steer you away from that part until you have become stronger. Down in the flatlands where you started on the way to the dwarfs tower, is a guy who has one for sale. But like you said, it sounds like you have other things to do first, including removing the boulders. You do know you can look at your map and see where you need to go next, right? Anywhere you need to go to further the story line will have exclamation marks.

#133622 - 03/25/03 06:19 PM Re: Zanzarah
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Oh no, why oh why did I read this strand?????
I am loving DD, but this one sounds like fun too.
Sigh, My momma told me it would come to this one day, I wind up a RPGer

Ingie
Playing Divine Divinity and Post Mortem, well it's
on the puter, but DD is winning hands down.

#133623 - 03/25/03 06:46 PM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

PCE, I have never seen a more beautiful game than Zanzarah bravo JMK and I went from playing it to DD, and I'm afraid those two have spoiled us, trying to find something similar.

#133624 - 03/25/03 08:09 PM Re: Zanzarah
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
nickie is so right about us being spoiled by Zanzarah and DD. I'm playing Neverwinter Nights, which some people have loved, and it's ok, but not up to par with these other two. If I would have played it first, I'd have enjoyed it more.

Regarding psi fairies, they are useful in a few places, but I don't remember where I used them. I switched my fairies around constantly depending on who I was fighting. The psi fairies are the ones that can zap you to a different spot during battle. It's kind of fun to have one and do it to someone else!

Jean

#133625 - 03/25/03 11:40 PM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have made it to the Ice Caves.But I still havent found the card to get rid of the boulders..In the Ice cave I am getting errors, and being put back to the desktop. So I have been saving alot. The dwarf or dark being, is really hard to beat..I have one guy up to level 50 and we still cant win..Is the earth card in the dark caves??I am ejoying this game alot, I hope DD is the same. I have put in over 30 hours in this game..wow.Is there a walkthrough so I can peak at where the earth card is?? smile smile smile smile

#133626 - 03/26/03 01:35 AM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

Catsmom, you get the earth card in the Realm of the Clouds. There's a decent walk through at (no longer available) - Remember it is not just leveling up your guys that makes you win, but paying attention to what spells they have, and what the other guy has. You can beat stronger fairies if you have the spells that they don't have a resistance to.

#133629 - 03/26/03 09:39 AM Re: Zanzarah
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
Looked at the fight effectiveness screen and figure you only need four types of spells and can beat any combination of fairies.

#133640 - 03/26/03 08:33 PM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread is so long I hope someone reads this. I am in the Ice Caves and I found a Dwarf and he said if I get rid of 4 fairies he can leave. I have found 3 and cant find the 4th. I looked at the walkthrough for help and it says to use the water conch(sp).Everytime I try to use it, it says this item cannot be used. Is the walkthrough wrong? Please help. Thanks wave wave

#133641 - 03/26/03 10:22 PM Re: Zanzarah
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
Climb up by the waterfall though first need to trigger a step to appear. Should be off to the right of the fall in a dark corner.

#133642 - 03/26/03 11:10 PM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Adept Boomer

Did you find it, Catsmom? I remember there was one out of the way in a corner, and it took a real search to find it.

#133643 - 03/26/03 11:13 PM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks smile smile smile whoever thought of climbing a water fall..I found the trigger for the step, and was wondering why it was there... eek now just got to go find that place again, I get lost so easily smile

#133644 - 03/26/03 11:37 PM Re: Zanzarah
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
That was definitely a hard fairy for me to find, also. I spent hours and hours in that cave looking for the right spot to trigger it. I'm glad you got through ok! smile

Jean

#133645 - 03/26/03 11:41 PM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

nope didnt work, must have the wrong trigger! It was just a stepping stone. I tried climbling the waterfall and nada..cant climb it..Are there supposed to be steps in the waterfall to climb? Do you start at the bottom and try to climb up??Or in the middle?Is the step I am supposed to trigger is it with the green glowing little lights? by the dwarf??

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Bleumoon, manxman, maryjo, kjos, GBC, Koala, Marian, luv2travel, BobH, 1 invisible), 93 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users