GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#133646 - 03/27/03 01:34 AM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
No, Catsmom, look in the corners, near the waterfall (not in the waterfall itself). If my memory is correct, the one I had trouble finding was in a corner at the front of the cave (where you came in) on the left side. I got up by the stepping stone, and hugged the wall all the way to the front. I had to go into the corner smack into the wall to engage it. Is that the one you're missing? I remember it took what felt like forever to find it. Just try sticking to the wall as best you can, using the conch to call it.

#133647 - 03/27/03 10:55 AM Re: Zanzarah
Anonymous
Unregistered

I finally got it! smile I walked that cave forever till that Conch showed up,that fairie was the easist to beat.Now its upwards to the clouds. smile I have 42 hours into this game, its the longest game I have played so far and I love it.I now have 2 fairies to level 59, This game reminds me of the old Super Nintendo games I used to love.I have DD are there any more like this one??I will buy them all smile smile

#133649 - 03/27/03 12:48 PM Re: Zanzarah
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
I wish I could find a game as good as Zanzarah and Divine Divinity. So far, no luck. I think these two have that something special that's hard to beat. lol

Jean

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (oldbroad, kjos, Sorta Blonde, Darlene, Sassy, shroeder, Yankee Clipper, manxman, 2 invisible), 67 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren, keonie
8511 Registered Users