GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#134048 - 04/29/03 08:22 PM Re: Indy Jones: Emperor's Tomb
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
SewTiyardIndy,

On your advice (and because I hate to quit) I did go back and try again. After failing 20 times, this time I was successful going both ways and I have no idea why... I did nothing really different. It was such a triumph! I almost blew it after making the hard double-whip jumps when I jumped too far with the rope swing near the end and overshot the catwalk; but I survived the fall.

And you were right, it was worth it to get to the gondola ride and the gunning of the fighter planes. Great fun!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Dadguy

#134049 - 04/30/03 02:19 PM Re: Indy Jones: Emperor's Tomb
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
Thanks for the save info. I think I finally got that. Now, as to the artifacts. Is it one per level? AND, how the heck do you access the zip line? Have gone through the whole schmear in the Prague section leading up to the zip line THREE TIMES only to have Indy fall to his death because he can't grab onto that line. Thanks, you all out there!!!!!
wave

#134050 - 04/30/03 02:45 PM Re: Indy Jones: Emperor's Tomb
PeggyG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tulsa, OK
Joanie, the zip line is an automatic thing. All you have to do is get close enough to it and then hit your action key (the default being the "E" key). The game takes over for you and has Indy ride the line. You don't physically need to jump, whip, or perform contortions. If you hit "E" and Indy doesn't do anything, move him around a little to get to an optimum point.

#134051 - 04/30/03 02:50 PM Re: Indy Jones: Emperor's Tomb
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
Rats!!!!! Thought it was like jumping on a rope. Thanks. Sigh.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (connie, Cathy1, monbron, jboliver, Moondancer), 60 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users