GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134562
06/23/03 07:12 PM
06/23/03 07:12 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline OP
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Yep I'm using the map but when I start zapping I don't pay too close attention to what color the crosses are - I just aim and fire lol

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134563
06/23/03 07:18 PM
06/23/03 07:18 PM
Texas
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
lol Did you already do all the quests in Verdistis except find George's murderer? You're really movin'! I'd sure do the Dark Forest before the castle, since the castle kicks in the main quest, and your teleporters are temporarily confiscated.

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134564
06/23/03 09:00 PM
06/23/03 09:00 PM
syd Offline OP
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Nah I've got at least three more quests in Verdistis and that's if I don't talk to anyone else laugh

I have to go get the brooch for Sir Dante's wife, find who's murdering those poor woman and I still haven't done the pick pocket thing. I turned down the opportunity to burn some poor guy's cart and am not sure if I want to buy a house or not. Got the offer but haven't made up my mind. Is that a quest or just a waste of money?

Also - how strong do you have to be to beat the sucker in the basement of the Blue Boar Inn? I've wasted 1000 gold pieces so far - even drank the Super strength potion to see if that would help but it didn't.

And now it sounds like I need to go back to the barracks and clear out some bad guy soldiers [yipee] whistle

Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134565
06/23/03 11:22 PM
06/23/03 11:22 PM
syd Offline OP
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Quick question - I'm the the Thieve's Guild - there's a guy guarding a door - I tried to lock pick the one to the north of him and he attacked me - I let myself die because I wasn't sure about killing the thieves. Do you attack the thieves?

Light Side:

Re: Divine Divinity Started #134566
06/24/03 03:11 AM
06/24/03 03:11 AM
Texas
nickie Offline
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
No, you don't want to attack them - there's too many of them, and it will make it harder to do some later stuff. After you become a member of the guild, you can wander in those rooms to your heart's content.
Getting the house I think is just a waste, but it may give you experience points, I don't know, didn't do it.If you have the portable bed, you don't need it.
As a member of the wimpy wizard club I was nowhere near strong enough to beat that guy in the basement, so I have no idea what it takes. I sulked away when they all laughed at my pathetic attempts...

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134567
06/24/03 07:36 AM
06/24/03 07:36 AM
Virginia
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer
popcorneater  Offline
Adept Boomer

Virginia
Hi Syd bravo
I played as thief first go round and joined the Guild, I'm not sure which door you can't get in?
I did buy a house, don't waste the money..you can't even live there! The few points it was worth wasn't worth it.
Tried renting too, same thing-couldn't stash my stuff or me there, very aggravating. I think I just wound up renting a room at the inn.
Let me know about the door-where it's at and all, it may jog my memory-that's a big MAY JOG, but one never knows. laugh
Ingie

playing DS2, Oblivion and WoW
Re: Divine Divinity Started #134568
06/24/03 10:11 AM
06/24/03 10:11 AM
syd Offline OP
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

It was the door where the assassin lady was locked in. I discovered all I had to do was leave the scene and the guard books it out to go "potty" laugh Sure hope I was supposed to release her - it did give me another quest - and there's one door I can't get in so I'm not sure what else I can do down here for now. Guess I'll head above ground and see what's going on there.

I sulked away too nickie - sheez you would think with super strength potion I could at least bruise him a little, but nope - sucker just lol at me.

Light Side:

Re: Divine Divinity Started #134569
06/24/03 10:17 AM
06/24/03 10:17 AM
Texas
nickie Offline
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
Oh, that door! I thought you were talking about the head of the guild's bedroom - and he does have something in there that you want, by the way!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Pandora), 175 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users