GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#135275 - 12/21/03 04:11 PM Re: BS3
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Sorry. I don't mean to be pessimistic. Some people got Syberia to work with a 4 MB video card even though a minimum of a 16 MB video card was listed on the box. But fully 3D games tend to be more fussy.

If you do get through the game OK with the 32 MB card I hope you'll tell us about it.

#135276 - 01/09/04 04:17 PM Re: BS3
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can install the game, but it won't play at all.
I've got an NVIDIA TNT2 64, with current drivers installed and a fast Pentium with plenty of space. I went to the Revolution boards and took some of the suggestions like dialing down the sound to basic acceleration, but nothing works. It tells me that BINK32.dll isn't installed, but I think that the link must just be broken because I can see that file on my C: drive. Any suggestions? I'd really like BS3 to be more than an expensive coaster.

Thanks.

#135277 - 01/09/04 07:11 PM Re: BS3
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I think BS3 needs a card that can do hardware T&L.
The TNT2 can't. The Geforce 2 is the earliest model of NVidia card that could do hardware T&L.

If anyone has been able to get BS3 working with a TNT2 video card, feel free to speak up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (mabeco, Haroula, Pokey), 60 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users