HAPPY DANCE!!!!! Finished Aura, cool ending! The patch worked for me. I got a email from Dreamcatcher tonight. It fixed the no cursor syndrome. Here is the info they gave me. And yes you do have to install the game all over but worth it!
We now have a patch that addresses this issue. I have included a link
to download it and instructions on how to install the patch.
Aura Patch Link http://www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/support/media/Aura1Patch.zip
To use the patch:
- Install game
- Click on the link above to download the patch and save it to your
- Unzip & extract patch to a new folder (it may be easier to create a
folder on your desktop)
- Insert cd1 again and press SHIFT Key so that the system will not start
reading the CD
- Double click on Aura1Patch file
- A dialogue box will open
- Select "Repair Aura Fate of the Ages"
- Click ok and the installation/repair will start again, it takes
approximately 20 minutes
When finished, the files will be repaired and you can start playing the