GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#136448 - 03/31/05 06:31 PM Re: Dreamweb and base memory
chrisdist Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: NY, NY
Celeron/533
191 RAM
I made the changes suggested in the DOS ? sections and there was no difference in the memory. Of course I might have done it wrong. I wish I could figure out how to copy the info and send it to you; when I go to edit, Notepad doesn't open; I can just edit it right in the window. And I tried to browse but can't find the info.......

#136449 - 03/31/05 11:28 PM Re: Dreamweb and base memory
Jenny100 Online   content
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I think a 533 MHz computer would be a bit slow to try running that game in DOSBox. If you had something like 2 GHz it might be worth a try.

Your Notepad doesn't work? Something's wrong there.

Do you have a config.sys and autoexec.bat file in your C: folder? If you don't, your computer is probably using default values that the game doesn't like. These files aren't necessary to run Win 98, so some computers come without them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (lexxy, BrownEyedTigre, Jenny100, manxman, GBC, Donald, Barb, fildil, Jeanne, Lex), 94 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate
8506 Registered Users