GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#137836 - 01/22/04 09:43 PM Cursor...
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: USA
Oh of course after all my whining, I'm late! blush
Well, I do have a question, that I didn't see asked anywhere else! I'm thrilled with the whole thing so far! But I'm wondering if the cursor is one of those "sticky" cursors...you know, the ones that stick to the center of the screen...
This will not stop me from wanting the game...nothing could! haha!!! I just wondered!

Thanks!!! wave

#137837 - 01/22/04 10:16 PM Re: Cursor...
Philippe Gaude - Galilea Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Montreal
Actually, you have the choice. You can have a wandering cursor or you can have a "mouse look". Isn't that great ?

#137838 - 01/22/04 10:37 PM Re: Cursor...
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: USA
Wow, I'm late and I still got a reply from Philippe! Bon soir! Merci for the answer! Yes, that's absolutely fabulous that we get the choice! bravo Gamers are all different, and like different things, so this makes Jack the Ripper just a that much better for me! laugh

Thank you!!! wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Marian, BrownEyedTigre, Midge, Ewil02, Draclvr, Darlene, Koala, Gimme, cailyn, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users