GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#138270 - 05/31/04 05:54 PM Other Games Besides Broken Sword Games?
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi Steve,

Just for the record. Have you, in any way, involved in another adventure game besides Broken Sword series?

Thanks!

- Elven King

#138271 - 06/01/04 01:51 AM Re: Other Games Besides Broken Sword Games?
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
I was involved in Beneath a Steel Sky, In Cold Blood and Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado. Three very different games.

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#138272 - 06/01/04 02:52 PM Re: Other Games Besides Broken Sword Games?
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Beneath a Steel Sky is one of my most favorite games. Can you say more about your involvement in this one?

Thanks! wave

www.cbe-software.com

Created Vampires!, Crazy Vampires, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

#138273 - 06/01/04 03:04 PM Re: Other Games Besides Broken Sword Games?
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
This was well under way when I joined Revolution and I started out working on touching up backgrounds after they were scanned in and converting them down to 32 colours for the Amiga version. I also worked on some of the background sprite animation files. The first one I was given to do was the steam in the power room. Until that point I'd never animated in my life before, but I'd worked in a factory where there were always steam leaks, so I knew how they looked. I also painted a few of the background scenes at the end of the game. The very final screen of the game is one of mine.

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (GBC, cmumm59, BrownEyedTigre, stevefox, kjos, Cue, Carolin), 60 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users