GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#138307 - 06/02/04 03:57 AM BS3 and language
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Cannot help myself but to ask. smile

In BS3 there is a part taking place in Czechia. My question is why the people there speaks russian? Is it some sort of connotation to state in Czechoslowakia till 1989?

happydance

www.cbe-software.com

Created J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars, Serena, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

#138308 - 06/02/04 04:10 AM Re: BS3 and language
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
Do they speak Russian? We gave some of them Eastern European accents, but I think they were vague enough not to be specifically locatable. I may be wrong, though, not being an expert on accents.

You also need to bear in mind that Susarro pulled his employees from a number of sources. smile

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#138309 - 06/02/04 09:00 AM Re: BS3 and language
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Ah, yes they do speek russian. But before 1989 there were many Russian soldiers in former Czechoslowakia (especially living at castles which served as their bases) so I thought it has some deeper meaning. smile

Thanks for info.

www.cbe-software.com

Created J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars, Serena, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (scampy, curly, mabeco, Uncle Reg), 43 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users