GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#138458 - 10/19/04 04:52 PM question for Mr Safer
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
I would like to know if the game is a point and click interface. I am really looking forward to the game. I try not to ruin it by seeing demos and trailers, I want to start fresh.

Thank you

Margo happydance laugh

#138459 - 10/20/04 04:53 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
Eric Safar Offline
Shy Boomer

Absolutley. In each scene, you have to « caress » the screen with your mouse pointer to see if something interactive. Point and Click on characters, animals or direction.

I understand your wish to start fresh without any picture in your head from demo or something else..Like enter in a theater to see the movie you wait since 1 year !!!

#138460 - 10/21/04 02:15 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I've never thought of my mouse pointer as caressing the screen before. I wonder if that's the same thing as pixel-hunting? Sure sounds like more fun than pixel-hunting.

#138461 - 10/22/04 06:11 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
Dear Mr. Safer-

Thanks for the reply and am really looking forward to this game. I am glad you had the time for all of us. Becky, I never thought of it either, be a new experience.

Margo praise praise praise

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Chief, GBC, kjos, flutist, JudyinCT, deleterman, Pandora, Kayc, dorf, Marian), 108 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users