GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#138458 - 10/19/04 04:52 PM question for Mr Safer
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
I would like to know if the game is a point and click interface. I am really looking forward to the game. I try not to ruin it by seeing demos and trailers, I want to start fresh.

Thank you

Margo happydance laugh

#138459 - 10/20/04 04:53 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
Eric Safar Offline
Shy Boomer

Absolutley. In each scene, you have to « caress » the screen with your mouse pointer to see if something interactive. Point and Click on characters, animals or direction.

I understand your wish to start fresh without any picture in your head from demo or something else..Like enter in a theater to see the movie you wait since 1 year !!!

#138460 - 10/21/04 02:15 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I've never thought of my mouse pointer as caressing the screen before. I wonder if that's the same thing as pixel-hunting? Sure sounds like more fun than pixel-hunting.

#138461 - 10/22/04 06:11 PM Re: question for Mr Safer
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
Dear Mr. Safer-

Thanks for the reply and am really looking forward to this game. I am glad you had the time for all of us. Becky, I never thought of it either, be a new experience.

Margo praise praise praise

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (CanukDenis, BrownEyedTigre, Sherlock, family, michele rose, The Haze, robert gray, Uncle Reg, Robert Gault, Sorta Blonde), 58 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
merlin5153, fpotter, paulabonita, justaghop, Marvel
8675 Registered Users