GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#150548 - 05/28/07 08:56 AM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: NYLady]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Max if i remember correctly.

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#150610 - 05/28/07 11:02 AM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: Butcher]
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA
I didn't find the voices in either Keepsake or especially Tunguska annoying either, although I know alot of others did. I thought both games were great so I didn't really pay too much attention to the voices.

#150613 - 05/28/07 11:05 AM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: Sly One]
friedmonky Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Voices in games never bother me. I'm just happy that we have games to play!

Rusty monky

#150623 - 05/28/07 11:15 AM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: friedmonky]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Certainly there are voices in every game that i notice and i remember more than others (e.g Mustavio with his accent) but i can't say i found a voice which actually bothered me, although Oscar in Syberia was quite annoying after a while smile

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#150720 - 05/28/07 02:37 PM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: Butcher]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I didn't care for the voices in Keepsake, but the game was so good otherwise that it's still one of my favorites.

Tony Tough is a game I've yet to finish, and Tony's voice was one of the main reasons why not.

I think I'd rather the girl in Tunguska had a phony German accent instead of the Californy girl accent she did have. I'm kind of sick of those Californy girl accents in games where they don't belong. Of course a genuine German accent would have been better. I didn't mind her high-pitched voice as much as her accent. I've known older women with high-pitched voices like that, but they didn't talk like Californy girls.

And speaking of annoying voices, let's not forget Samuel in Black Mirror. There were plenty of complaints about his voice at the time the game came out, but people tend to forget.

#150727 - 05/28/07 02:52 PM Re: Tunguska........that Voice! [Re: Jenny100]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Ah, I grew fond of Samuel and his monotone, it befitted him very well. grin There aren't that many character voices I have an issue with; Keepsake just seemed to bundle the whole lot up into one excruciating package for me. Good game otherwise, though! wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (sanford, 3dobermans, CanukDenis, Mary, luv2travel, Mad, Mikael, jimrh69, J. King, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 96 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users