Treasure Hunt #2 by BeckyInstructions
Find the places described by the clues.
Note: Everything on the list of clues below can be found in the Cavern -- if you're in a place where Ki coordinates can't be read, you've gone too far.
Hint: some of the clues are easier to see in First Person view. Also, remember that, using the right mouse button in First Person view, you can look up or down. Ten Places to Find in the Cavern -- Clues
1. Under the Tokotah II, streams of orange light.
2. These beautiful objects hang near the new Ages. Three out of four are intact. Choose the shattered one.
3. An arrow on a pillar points in the wrong direction.
4. Stand under the antechamber where the missions began.
5. Down at the docks, from this angle a red flashing light is framed by two wingtips.
6. Locate this quoted text in a place that is perfect for poetry readings: "But power drives the mind to greed,
To death and darkness does it lead."
7. From the bridge, identify the building that has a colorful, illuminated, spherical skylight. Note that over the skylight is a protective roof. Leave the bridge and go down to the building with the skylight. Search the area surrounding the building. Something has fallen from the roof structure. Locate it.
8. A single arrow with the Concert Hall icon on it.
9. You levitate in front of the desk chair. Optional -- bring a friend to watch, since you can't see yourself sit.
10. Near a reservoir with a mysterious gold structure at its center. 14, 14, 14, 10. Stand in front of the object with 10.
(Thanks to Kate, Mike and borbaric for their help with this hunt!)