GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#154237 - 06/04/07 04:53 PM Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same?
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
I just bought sentinel:Descendants in time and Realms of Illusion-- both look different- but am I now reading correctly- they are the same game?? What's up with that.

#154238 - 06/04/07 04:55 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Winfrey]
Heidi Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cleveland Ohio
Winfrey,

They are the same game.

Heidi

#154239 - 06/04/07 04:59 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Heidi]
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Heidi is correct Winfrey, they are the same game. They have different names only.

Sue

#154331 - 06/04/07 08:17 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: texaslady]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Winfrey, I almost bought Realms of Illusion when I went to Target a while back! I was so excited but after reading the box, I decided to do some research (the game sounded familiar). I found I already played it but it was called Sentinal: Descendants in Time blush !!! I'll bet a lot of people have made that mistake. Hopefully you can return it!

#154426 - 06/05/07 03:14 AM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Renee]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
I have seen it quite often with The Adventure Company titles

R.I.P Cliff Burton

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (BobH, Koala, curly, CCbomber, July, Gimme, aretha, dianne), 75 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users