GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#163478 - 06/22/07 08:08 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Scars? I think they look more like blisters. laugh

Well, first time into the city the bridge was missing (that's why I warned about watching your step). Second time in, the bridge was back.

Textures were fine in the gallery, though the stairs in the city instance were blocked off.

Only one cone? Maybe more people can make it into the city now because they've booted the cones? (And there was war with the hordes of Cone, and the Faction of Explorers was triumphant. And lo, the Cones were exiled from the city until only one was left as a memorial to their former greatness.)

New thing to do -- possibly a spoiler.

Click to reveal..
While in the city, try pressing F8.

#163491 - 06/22/07 08:26 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Well, glad to hear you all got in. After hubby's virus scan finishes I'll try on his puter again, I don't feel like crashing mine again sad

We started trying at 7 pm last night and gave up at 9:15 crazy

#163498 - 06/22/07 08:36 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
ARGHGHGHGHGH! hardwall

#163508 - 06/22/07 08:52 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Very nice of you UruKat about your offer to find the Scars in Minkata.
Last night after a walk in the city, I went to Minkata and found a second Scars. The first one I had found a couple of days ago, when pressing the rock, get to light up the top left circle. The second Scars lighted up the buttom right circle.
But did not remember where the first Scars was.

So I just ran around the place to come back to the rock inside the bones and cords. Well, all the bones were on the ground and I could go in and touch that rock.
I thought you had to go in all Scars and in a certain order to have access to the rock.
Now the question is: do I need to find the other Scars and after touching the rock inside the bones, what next????

Urukat,I should be there tonight to find the two missing Scars unless it is not necessary since I got the bones down????

And about the city last night, the word texture is more appropriate about what I saw or didn't saw. It was funny to see the lighted square in front of all the lights. But the bridge was there.
So, a very strange visit.

Chief

#163629 - 06/22/07 01:06 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Chief --
Click to reveal..
You need to go back to the bone hut/circle and touch the stone after each scar. You'll turn day to night by touching the stone, and then come out and follow the path.

I followed Soot around like a little puppy. I'd never ever have found those scars without him.

luck

#163639 - 06/22/07 01:33 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Thanks L4L. Will do, if I can remember where the two scars I found are. If I can see Urukat tonight at the City, I will take on her offer to find them.

Chief

#163771 - 06/22/07 05:50 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rockford, Illinois
I thought all those round things scattered all over Minkata were the Scars and that there are 5 caves (some call them kivas) with ladders to go down inside. With help from hints at the MOUL forum I found 2 of them, but I never got the night scenes so I think I have to do them over again.
I was busy elsewhere yesterday so never made it here or online to the game, so of course, suddenly everything is happening, like wouldn't you know it!

#163778 - 06/22/07 06:05 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
Yes Chief....you have to find every hole in Minkata to finish the age. There's a few other things to do in there too before you finish.
I know you are in Canada right? Don't know the difference in time zones, but I will be looking for you and would be more than glad to help! smile

#163781 - 06/22/07 06:14 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Glad to see you UruKat. I'm trying right now to get in the city.
Have tried 2 times this afternoon and all I get is upload after upload after upload.................and then a black screen.

Why? I do not know????

If I ever get there, I beleive Virginia is in line with Montreal, so we should be at the same time, 7H15 right now.
I'm trying..........

Chief

With my book, I can get into Minkata. But from Nexus, can get the City.

Edited by Chief (06/22/07 06:18 PM)

#163802 - 06/22/07 06:51 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Is your name Chief in Uru?
I was just on, but I have to go out for about an hour and I will be back on.
Yes, the time is the same....cool.
Keep trying...the update is very big!

#163808 - 06/22/07 07:02 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

At URU, my name is Chiefette. I did the download but can't get through the update and the bar at the bottom goes on and on and on.........and then black screen. I did get in yesterday but the scenery was bad.

I'll try to get in touch with the Gametap people to see what's wrong.

See you possibly at another date. Sorry.

Chief

Edited by Chief (06/22/07 07:04 PM)

#163821 - 06/22/07 07:34 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

I saw your name listed on the left when I was online earlier.
It's showing you as being in the city.
I tried messaging you, but got no response.....maybe there are too many people dl'ing the update so it is taking a long time.
I'll keep an eye out for you.........:)!

#163844 - 06/22/07 08:18 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

You are right, I was at the Nexus. I tried to get in by going to the Alley but never made it.

Chief

#163931 - 06/23/07 02:01 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

No worries Chief.....I will be hanging around most of the day tomorrow too. smile

#164055 - 06/23/07 09:50 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Chief, you sound like you've been having the same problems Soot and I had.

Soot will be happy to help too, if we are ever there at the same time you are puppy

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (CCbomber, Laurette, Marian, Midge, Mad, curly, linda333, Lex, kjos, Rushes), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users