GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Celtic Lark] #169423
07/03/07 01:27 PM
07/03/07 01:27 PM
Ohio
Dudemom_2000 Offline
Settled Boomer
Dudemom_2000  Offline
Settled Boomer

Ohio
Wonderful, Celtic Lark! This sounds very exciting! Please continue to keep us posted on the Cavern Choir...We have such talented explorers!

Dudemom_2000

*****\(@@)/*****

"Face it, I'm older and I have more insurance!" Evelyn Couch 'Fried Green Tomatoes'
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Celtic Lark] #169607
07/03/07 07:19 PM
07/03/07 07:19 PM
Northern California
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer
Renee  Offline
Settled Boomer

Northern California
Originally Posted By: Celtic Lark

Renee - there is a plan to have a concert in Summer 2008 at the Concert Hall featuring all original music composed by explorers of D'ni. Pretty cool, huh? We're hoping the Hall will be open by then.

Yes, very cool! How do you know what events are in the cavern? Is there a specific website you can go to?

Everyone has a photographic memory...some just don't have film.
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Renee] #169662
07/03/07 09:20 PM
07/03/07 09:20 PM
FLORIDA
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer
UruKat  Offline
Settled Boomer

FLORIDA
Congrats Celtic Lark!
How cool is that?
Is that you all on your MySpace site? That is really beautiful.
Be sure to keep us informed on concert dates.

Renee,
The MOUL website has a list of Cavern Events plus a lot of other useful info on the game. It is the "Official" Gametap Uru site.
The forums are a great source of info too.

Myst Online Uru Live official site

Last edited by UruKat; 07/03/07 09:38 PM.

Following the Yellow Brick Road in search of the White Rabbit so I can fly away to Neverland
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat] #169667
07/03/07 09:33 PM
07/03/07 09:33 PM
Northern California
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer
Renee  Offline
Settled Boomer

Northern California
Thanks for that info, UruKat (nice avatar picture)- I'm glad you're back on Uru Live - missed ya these past few days, but I finally got my wedgie in Er'cana!wave

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky] #169711
07/04/07 12:28 AM
07/04/07 12:28 AM
Los Angeles, CA
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer
Celtic Lark  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA
URUKat - thanks! The pics up on the Cavern Choir MySpace site at the moment are from the concert this past winter, before I was in the choir. I assume we'll have some new pics up after the next concert with the current members.

Renee - I'm assuming that the concert will show up in the list of Cavern events on the URU official site. If not, you can always check the choir website at the link I listed above in a post on July 1st.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

URU KI #03564317
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Celtic Lark] #172460
07/08/07 09:09 PM
07/08/07 09:09 PM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Hi guys...well, back at it..Mods..a Spoiler warning maybe? i don't know how to do those.
Click to reveal..
i was able to get 'a piece of the rock' via Er'cana..then decided to go and try and do the Pods. Luckily Urukat was on and helped me a bit and i did get Tetsonot Portal and go to the cave, touched the glyph, went into the void and
.....CRASH! i logged back in....now my KI won't let me use it. says is full (is not..i am a pen/paper nut)..i can't open it. i can minimize it from the top left but that is all i can do. i went to Guild of Greeters to see if someone could help but no one could...and i could not see their replies if they were talking to me...very strange stuff happening! i did fill out a trouble ticket. fiddle-dee-dee ! I sure hope it can be fixed and i don't loose info or progress!...pfuii 'n here i was so thrilled to have seen a 'portal'!!! Thanks Urukat for the help!

well, tried again to get into my KI and this time (still don't know how) i was able to get in and there were LOTS of things to delete. every time i access the thing there is a page entered i guess. ... ony had 6-8 pictures and no text entries.... pfuii. i will just have to remember to delete pages(i guess they are journal pages..??) when ever i open the KI. I wish it wouldn't do that! But i guess it was my fault and the thing was full, but still........i could not get into it to even check before...

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #172498
07/08/07 10:48 PM
07/08/07 10:48 PM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Hi gamenut -- I put in a spoiler tag for the part of your post where you were suggesting it! grin

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky] #172685
07/09/07 10:08 AM
07/09/07 10:08 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Gamenut, I had the same problem for the same reason. It seems like every time I open my KI using the icon, it takes a picture. I've gone to opening it by using F2, and from time to time I cruise through it and delete stuff wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs] #172723
07/09/07 11:01 AM
07/09/07 11:01 AM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Becky thanks for putting in that 'spoiler' thingie! Looney4labs gee i am sure glad to know someone else has this problem! I can't understand why it is set up that way.! I think they should have another icon after you open the KI; a book or notepad-that you could open WHEN you wanted to write. Most of the time i would delete those 'empty'-'enter caption/text' spots but sometimes i forgot. Usually when i open my KI it is to know where i am, or if a 'boomer is on or to chat w/someone. Occasionaly take a photo. But mostly i use pen/paper for notes/info. I also noticed that in a couple areas i have a list of names that shows up of people i don't know and never chatted with! I think probably that should be out of there but don't know how to do it. Also there is 'incoming' i don't know how to delete (it is in light blue). can't open it again or do anything w/it. It is not DRC mail. Oh, well, just something else to learn! No matter how long the game lasts it will take me that long to figure out all the mysteries of my KI! Going to try and work more on the Pods this week...i guess i felt like smacking myself late last nite (for not chk'n KI better...but how could i have deleted anyway because for some reason it would not let me open it!!!!????) because i made a foray into Minkata. I just can't follow all the math/pottings. i may be just in for out and out wandering and some luck for a long time ahead..... I did find 1st Kiva..that was pretty cool! I think i will just try each time and use some point on the structure and back away..that is how i found 1st one. Wonder how many years it will take me....?????? grrrr.... think duh

Last edited by gamenut; 07/09/07 11:11 AM.
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #172775
07/09/07 12:03 PM
07/09/07 12:03 PM
Northern California
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer
Renee  Offline
Settled Boomer

Northern California
gamenut, I kept getting lost in Minkata....even with the specific directions and times laugh Good Luck with that one!

My KI gets full too...I have to delete pictures every now and then. But it's never caused Uru to crash...weird. However, when the pod ages first came out, and everyone was catching the portals at the same time, I always crashed and had to wait another day for the next portal....(sooooo frustrating!)

I think the list of people you see in your KI are all your neighbors (who belong to your Bevin). You'll see what age they're in - if they're online at the time. For example, it will say "Minkata", etc... When they're not online, their names will still stay on the list.

I haven't seen you on yet...hopefully you'll be on when I'm on and I'll be sure to say "hi!" wave

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Renee] #172828
07/09/07 01:51 PM
07/09/07 01:51 PM
Rockford, Illinois
S
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer
sierramindy  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Rockford, Illinois
I'm another who finds the KI rather hard to understand. Right now it is doing something with green markers and I'm supposed to get fifteen of them, have 13 so far! I guess that I'm doing something right but have no idea what. I don't know how or why it happened but I now have a bridge in my Relto that goes to one of those little islands. Also, have greenery growing, ivy and green plants, very pretty. I also have a dock/deck but nothing to go with it. Did a dance on it for fun, but otherwise it has no use that I can see. Oh well, I've signed up for a year with GameTap so I have a lot of time for learning about this game!

To love is to be happy with!
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: sierramindy] #172888
07/09/07 03:30 PM
07/09/07 03:30 PM
Northern California
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer
Renee  Offline
Settled Boomer

Northern California
sierramindy, those pages laying around add certain things to your island (Relto). If you pick one of those pages up, you'll see your relto book blinking at the bottom of the screen...that's how you added your bridge and your ivy.

Here is a little something on those green lights in your KI:
Click to reveal..
If you've been to the Great Zero Antechamber (I think that's what it's called) - linking book on the far right bookstand, you've stuck your hand in something. Now you've activated one of the many marker missions you need to complete to gain access to the Great Zero (the area beyond that little window in the antechamber). When you're in the city, you'll see some round things floating around (they're invisible until you come up to it)....your KI will blink and the circle will turn red - meaning you've found one of the markers, but you have to click on it to register in your KI! Once you've clicked on it, the green dots will turn red - hope this helps without too much spoiling smile

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Renee] #172974
07/09/07 06:43 PM
07/09/07 06:43 PM
Rockford, Illinois
S
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer
sierramindy  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Rockford, Illinois
Hi Renee,
I guess I'm going to have to pay more attention to those Relto pages now that I know that is what they do. On the other hand, the total surprise of what suddenly happened to my Relto was really great. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like magic had happened when I wasn't there.
Seems like MOUL keeps coming up with something unexpected just about the time when I'm thinking of quitting. Maybe they have a mind reader on the payroll. (I need a smiley here, but don't remember where they are.)

To love is to be happy with!
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: sierramindy] #173057
07/09/07 09:57 PM
07/09/07 09:57 PM
Becky Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Sierramindy -- if you hit the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post, you'll find the smilies. :/

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky] #173086
07/10/07 02:21 AM
07/10/07 02:21 AM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Sierramindy...haha...it will probably take me a year to figure ins/outs of this KI.! on the plus side today i was able to do a pod(Payiferen) n collect another 'piece of the rock'. On the minus side.....for some reason...on AOL..all my fave places and saved mail disappeared. Was on phone n online w/them almost all day..it's gone. don't know why and no way to recover the info. sigh....just another day in the fast lane. grrrrrrrrrrrr. I finally found the smilies too the other day! I had wondered where they had gotten to! Renee i forgot to enter more buddy KI#'s so don't be mad at me if i don't say hi... I stayed away from Minkata...just to hot outside to make me want to fiddle w/that area Inside! Also one of these days i need to do those areas that you need to try and get some people together to help do...that should be interesting with my lightening fast reflexes (NOT!) ! smile

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #173205
07/10/07 09:41 AM
07/10/07 09:41 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Gamenut, If you get a lot of folks together to do those areas, you don't need lightening fast reflexes. smile

There are a lot of ins and outs to learn, but as you spend time in the game and chatting with others, you learn more and more. That makes you more comfortable which leads to more playing and the great circle begins wave

You can also get folks to go to your age to help you out if you need. Wandering around and solving it on your own is also fine.

-Roger Caras
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs] #173597
07/10/07 11:59 PM
07/10/07 11:59 PM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Looney4labs...thanks for help. You guys have all been good for support! I think one reason i have had a bit of trouble w/this is that my gameplaying until now has always been solitary. This is first time playing an online game where you can interact with other real people! Believe it or not that takes a lot of getting used to. But...like when i first tried a post here a 'boomers' it does get easier!

Last edited by gamenut; 07/11/07 12:01 AM.
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #173962
07/11/07 05:13 PM
07/11/07 05:13 PM
virginia
K
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer
KateVa  Offline
Settled Boomer
K

virginia
Nice to be able to get into the game for a day or two (I have WiFi at this campground bravo) I had a chance to chat with Vivicus (our 14 year old neighbor from Sweden) about his recent trip. He is such a sweetie-when you see him online do say hello. He is very good at helping players.

Has anyone (hint, hint) made any interesting marker hunts now that we can do that? I was playing around with a combination of setting up markers and using hints with that. What do you think?

Hope to catch you all in the game! And if GameTap sends you an Email asking you to participate in a survey, please do. Lots of questions about MOUL at the end and useful for keeping us all going!!! (and you get a $10 gift certificate to Amazon as well...Win-win situation)
Kate (Katva)

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: KateVa] #174095
07/12/07 03:36 AM
07/12/07 03:36 AM
Becky Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Hints combined with markers? I like that! I have ideas for the hints if someone else knows how to set up the markers. grin

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky] #174412
07/12/07 04:50 PM
07/12/07 04:50 PM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
Well..i found Eder Delin. linked there ...i wonder . could you guys help me get thru Delin and Tosagal(sp)? and i just thought..dont know if Sierramindy is there yet or wants to go maybe you guys could help us both at same time to get thru thoses 2 places. since they seem to need a 'gang'.!

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #174525
07/12/07 08:12 PM
07/12/07 08:12 PM
Northern California
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer
Renee  Offline
Settled Boomer

Northern California
Of course - I'm always willing to help, gamenut! When will you be on? I'm on Pacific Daylight Time, and I get online after work btwn 6-8pm (FYI). I'll keep an eye out for you - but we'll need at least 7.....(I don't know how to call the door sequence, though) wave

KI id# = 01763865

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Renee] #174549
07/12/07 09:33 PM
07/12/07 09:33 PM
Hiding Under a Rock
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer
gamenut  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hiding Under a Rock
i'm in EST. maybe Becky and UruKat and CelticLark and a couple others can help us?Maybe they can bring others to help. ? tomorrow (fri or sat or sun good for me). but does not ahve to be this weekend... not in hurry. i did notice by clicking on that door that the symbols on it start off small and then are added to until the whole swirley is made (i guess)..but when i touch the cloths i only see just the same symbol...i thought maybe there was a sound code but darned if i can tell any diff...so i am clueless....i just know i would really like it if could do those 2 areas and get them over with. i am still working on 2 pods and still need to finish doing the markers for GZ. thought did not have to but have heard that you do have to do all the 14quests or your KI does not get fully calibrated...(i don't really know if that is true or not). I thought maybe if Sierramindy reads this she might want to join in the group Eder's ..i know where i found the Delin linking book, but can't remember where i found the Tosagal(sp?) one..forgot to write that down..grrrr. But i am sure she can probably access them. Thought it might be kind of cool for us 2 newbies to be able to do them together with you guys!! what do you think Sierramindy??? can email if like crazy

Last edited by gamenut; 07/12/07 09:35 PM.
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut] #174605
07/13/07 04:04 AM
07/13/07 04:04 AM
Becky Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Hi gamenut -- is there a time today (Friday) that you're planning on being in Uru? Those of us who are free at that time could try and join you.

Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky] #174701
07/13/07 08:40 AM
07/13/07 08:40 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Soot and I will be happy to help if we are on. You have our KI numbers, yes?

-Roger Caras
Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs] #174732
07/13/07 09:45 AM
07/13/07 09:45 AM
Becky Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline OP
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Gamenut -- you know that a good place to find even more team members is the Guild of Greeters bevin? (They have a Delin right there so it's very convenient -- bringing as many GBers as are free at the time would also be nice.)

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Fogfighter, Lex), 251 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users