GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#180630 - 07/25/07 06:28 PM Broken Sword - The Angel of Death
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
I started playing this a couple of days ago--I like it- I love George's voice- and his wit- the relationship he has between players---and sense of humor.
the only thing I don't like is I can't use my gamepad- I used it on BS3- and he was so much easier to control-- If I have to do any serious fighting like in BS3-- I will be in trouble.
But overall- this is fun-- I am able to figure out the puzzles--in some games I am really scratching my head- but in this they seem logical.
bravo

Edited by Winfrey (07/25/07 06:29 PM)
Edit Reason: grammer

#180664 - 07/25/07 07:22 PM Re: Broken Sword - The Angel of Death [Re: Winfrey]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I'm glad you are enjoying the game Winfrey. I enjoyed the plot just not the controls and stealth.

Ana wave

#180669 - 07/25/07 07:41 PM Re: Broken Sword - The Angel of Death [Re: Winfrey]
Mr 2 u Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Scotland
I thought it was excellent! Easily one of my favourites from last year.
Enjoyed the voices, enjoyed the graphics, the story and music were top notch as well.

The things I didnt like much were the controls the sneaking parts and one timed sequence
Click to reveal..
The PDA puzzle and the defusing of the bomb puzzle that you had to do in Anna Marias apartment

#180748 - 07/25/07 10:38 PM Re: Broken Sword - The Angel of Death [Re: Mr 2 u]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Definitely enjoyed it, i did have some trouble with the controls, playing with the mouse and keyboard at some points.

R.I.P Cliff Burton

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Gimme, CanukDenis, Kootsie, fildil, looney4labs, Chief, manxman, Mad, 2 invisible), 83 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean
8494 Registered Users