GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17874 - 12/22/06 06:35 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
I'd like a Miss Marple too. This is going to sound like a "what is the name of that game?" thread: what was that one where there were a group of people at a party and the lights are turned out and someone gets shot? And, any of the stories mentioned above where our dear Miss Marple is off adventuring in a foreign land.

#17875 - 12/22/06 08:17 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
A Murder is Announced, maybe?

Since TAC has had the good fortune of getting David Suchet to voice Poirot in the games, I would expect the next two games to be Poirot mysteries.

#17876 - 12/22/06 12:44 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
JennyP Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: West London, UK
Murder on the Nile?
A Miss Marple one would be good but there have been many Miss Marple actresses & choosing one of them would be like going blindfold on a tightrope.
There are so many Agatha Christie murders that us gamers have LOTS to look forward to

#17877 - 12/22/06 02:49 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
Would a game of short stories featuring Poirot,such as "The Under Dog and Other Stories" be practical?

#17878 - 12/22/06 07:31 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
ron.etti Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: McClure P.A. USA.
I forget the name of the story.
The one that they kidnap the Prime minister.

#17879 - 12/22/06 07:34 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Ron,

Hercule Poirot: The Kidnapped Prime Minister wave

#17880 - 12/24/06 07:03 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game?
ron.etti Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: McClure P.A. USA.
Mag, Daa.......yes that's the one.....

#185454 - 08/06/07 05:57 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: adventurelover]
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
Hi-

I have read all of her books, do any of you remember the ones where a married couple were in them as detectives? I would love to see a game from those.

Maggie wave

#185462 - 08/06/07 06:42 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: maggie57]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Maggie -- we're discussing Tuppence and Tommy here.

#185521 - 08/06/07 09:31 PM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: Becky]
ces Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: West Seattle, WA
Murder in Meopotamia

#185559 - 08/07/07 12:15 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: adventurelover]
maggie57 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Arizona, U.S.A.
Becky-

Could remember the book, not their names, thanks for the link.

Maggie wave

#185577 - 08/07/07 03:39 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: maggie57]
psychoteacher Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Wichita, Kansas
Any and all!!! Bring 'em on, but please please please
no more find the hidden stuff games like Murder on the Nile.
I was so looking forward to a story line and questioning
suspects and using clues, etc. and was very disappointed to find
that it was another Where's Waldo type of game. Where is the
problem solving skill or intrigue of a great mystery in that?
YICK sick

To love another person is to see the face of God - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

#185580 - 08/07/07 03:59 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: psychoteacher]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
10 little Indian boys and the clocks I think it was called hickery dickery dock .They could do the lot for me lol.Must admit like you pyschoteacher I like a good mystery and loads of clues so you don t get to stuck lol

#185588 - 08/07/07 06:15 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: dragonuk44]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
10 little Indian boys has already been made into a PC game. After the book was renamed to And Then There Were None, the pc game carries this name. Also Hickory Dickory Dock is one book and The Clocks is another book (don't confuse the two). My humble opinion is that as Becky said there will be at least another two Poirots coming out (including Evil Under The Sun). The reason i am saying this is when they had signed David Suchet to voice act Poirot the announcement said that they had signed him for 3 upcoming games. Considering he did Orient Express that leaves at least another two. If he doesn't voice act for Poirot in Evil Under The Sun that means it will be more than 2 games based on the books of Poirot. Also i believe that they will also and should follow the Marple route as well. I think that they will also do games based on the books and hopefully they can get Geraldine McEwan to voice act for her.

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#185675 - 08/07/07 10:02 AM Re: Agatha Christie: Which of the books would you like to be the next game? [Re: Butcher]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
Was it a long time ago they did the 10 little indian boys on pc .I have never seen it

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (Lex), 60 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users