GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#184927 - 08/05/07 08:11 AM Re: BAHRO in the Watcher's Pub Today!! [Re: Becky]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks for the chat log. I wonder how long the good bahro will keep guarding us..............

#184986 - 08/05/07 11:19 AM Re: BAHRO in the Watcher's Pub Today!! [Re: looney4labs]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I wonder what will happen when they stop. LOL! What are the chances we will one day see American soldiers in D'ni?

#185235 - 08/06/07 08:00 AM Re: BAHRO in the Watcher's Pub Today!! [Re: Becky]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
The day after the appearance in the pub, there were tons of sightings all over the city.
Since the bahro seemed to be appearing all over the city, and mostly to explorers that were wearing their Yeesha shirt, I decided to get some together and form a circle in the Takotah Courtyard. Just a few minutes later, we had one appear in the middle! It was slumped over and seemed to be having a hard time breathing. We also saw 3 other bahro as a result of our circle.

Bahro in Takotah Courtyard

This is another one that appeared by the map.

Bahro Map

Does anyone know who put the picture on our Bevin's imager of the bahro in someone's Relto?? So cool!

Edited by MaG (08/06/07 08:17 AM)
Edit Reason: pictures changed to links

#185530 - 08/06/07 10:03 PM Re: BAHRO in the Watcher's Pub Today!! New Photos Added! [Re: UruKat]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
That was me, Kat! It wasn't in my Relto but I was randomly chatting with people in the City last week and one of them sent that to me. Not sure if it was his Relto, either, or one of his friend's but I thought it would be cool to put it in our imager. smile

I STILL haven't seen a Bahro myself and am not likely to anytime soon with my schedule for the next two weeks. Going to try to pop on tonight but it's already 8:00 and I still have to eat dinner and practice my Cavern Choir music. We start recording in the next few weeks!

URU KI #03564317

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Kaki's Sister, Midge, oldman, michele rose, Moondancer, venus, Jill), 51 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users