GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#192842 - 08/23/07 03:32 PM An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
What do Return to Mysterious Island, Voyage, and Cleopatra -- A Queen's Destiny have in common? All are past or current projects of Kheops Studio, one of adventure gaming's most productive development houses.

Find out more about these and other adventures as GameBoomers talks to CEO Benoit Hozjan here.

#192847 - 08/23/07 03:41 PM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: Becky]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Wow! Thank you Becky and Benoit.

That is really a very informative interview! bravo

#192862 - 08/23/07 04:09 PM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: MaG]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Thanks Becky...

I am so hyped about there new games....great winter gaming
coming up !!! thumbsup

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#192869 - 08/23/07 04:19 PM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: Darleen03]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Thanks Becky and Benoit! Most interesting!

#192973 - 08/23/07 09:18 PM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: nickie]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
What a great read. I love all their games (at least, all the ones I have played) puppy

#193194 - 08/24/07 01:51 PM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: looney4labs]
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
ok its all too good to be true! pinch me! wave all those games are coming out in the winter? I think Im in "Game"boomer heaven lol Thanks Becky kissy I just cant wait for these games... Cleopatra-AQD it must be great My name is Cleanna... they used to call me Cleo or Cleopatra in school... so that means that this game and I must have something in common its here and I want to play it smile

#193803 - 08/26/07 04:52 AM Re: An Interview with Benoit Hozjan, Developer of Destination: Treasure Island and Other Adventures [Re: Leeana]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Great interview Becky. I look forward to the new games.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (joanie39, CCbomber, Pandora, Mr_Underhill, robert gray, auntiegram, Redz, Rowan), 61 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users