GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#193688 - 08/25/07 06:53 PM The First Adventure Game Ever "Adventure or The Colossal Cave"
Barry Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sun City, AZ
Another post is what got me to post this one and I thought it might be of historical adventure game interest. If you've never played this game this is what started it all! It was a text only adventure where you typed in your every move getting to and going through the cave collecting treasure. But there are many deadly obstacle there as well as a pirate who can steal all your collected treasure so watch out. This link is a windows friendly version as well as a walkthrough for those who haven't played and want to try the game that started all that was to come.

http://www.intelligent-digital.com/Dload-CCAVE.htm

Enjoy!!

Barry

#193704 - 08/25/07 07:43 PM Re: The First Adventure Game Ever "Adventure or The Colossal Cave" [Re: Barry]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Barry...I know we have some text adventure fans here that will love it.

Ana wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Flo NS, kjos, LadyKestrel, RebKean, Marian, flutist, Barb, Draclvr, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 95 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users