GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#193688 - 08/25/07 06:53 PM The First Adventure Game Ever "Adventure or The Colossal Cave"
Barry Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sun City, AZ
Another post is what got me to post this one and I thought it might be of historical adventure game interest. If you've never played this game this is what started it all! It was a text only adventure where you typed in your every move getting to and going through the cave collecting treasure. But there are many deadly obstacle there as well as a pirate who can steal all your collected treasure so watch out. This link is a windows friendly version as well as a walkthrough for those who haven't played and want to try the game that started all that was to come.

http://www.intelligent-digital.com/Dload-CCAVE.htm

Enjoy!!

Barry

#193704 - 08/25/07 07:43 PM Re: The First Adventure Game Ever "Adventure or The Colossal Cave" [Re: Barry]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Barry...I know we have some text adventure fans here that will love it.

Ana wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (deleterman, Space Quest Fan, robert gray, michele rose, Sorta Blonde, Jenny100, Mikael, Pokey, Winfrey, Rowan), 47 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dude, Crazycat, andypipwilly, g0blin, Bubsy
8721 Registered Users