GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#198445 - 09/05/07 07:45 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: KateVa]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Sure. Relay to us!

Has anyone heard from UruKat yet?

#198468 - 09/05/07 08:49 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
r_fike Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
I vote yes.

#198474 - 09/05/07 09:08 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: r_fike]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Katva, I vote yes, too!! wave

No, Becky - I haven't heard from UruKat (I sent a private message and emailed her the other day, but no reply) sad

#198577 - 09/05/07 01:25 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Renee]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I hope she's okay!

#198603 - 09/05/07 02:57 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Celtic Lark]
Dudemom_2000 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio
Becky said:
Quote:
Dudemom -- have they given the relayers any hints as to what will occur during Deception?

Lol, no! We have no official standing in the Cavern other than we are a group who got together to provide a service. Trust me, they don't give us any breaks! We are just really good at getting where the action is quickly, setting up and starting a Relay.

Actually it is more fun not knowing where someone will show up....sometimes we scramble around before we are able to locate someone and get there....that is half the fun!

*****\(@@)/*****

"Face it, I'm older and I have more insurance!" Evelyn Couch 'Fried Green Tomatoes'

#198650 - 09/05/07 05:32 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Dudemom_2000]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Too bad. I was hoping to learn a little extra something in advance. lol

EDIT: The Myst Online: Uru Live website now states that the episode will begin on September 8th, not September 6th.

Edited by Becky (09/05/07 06:55 PM)
Edit Reason: Release Date Change

#198873 - 09/06/07 07:09 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
Okay, I went and added us to the list of Bevins requesting a relayer. Here is the reply:

Quote:
We'll add your bevin to our list. Please make sure someone from your hood keeps it open for us. We'll do our best to send a relayer there. Please just keep in mind that during the events if we don't have enough relayers on duty at the time, we usually go to the bevins on our list with the most population first.

So, couple of things here. If there is "action" in the storyline, we will need bodies in the hood. Assuming you can't get to where that action is, of course smile And please make sure, whenever you are in the Nexus, to see if the GB Hood shows on the hood list. If it doesn't, then click on Make Private and then Make Public. This should put it back on the list. If you need any help with this, just send a message to neighbors-someone will be able to cope!

Can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

Kate (Katva) smile

#198883 - 09/06/07 07:38 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: KateVa]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I'll head to the hood when there's action. I'm curious to see how this works.

#198945 - 09/06/07 09:59 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rockford, Illinois
Me too! But how will I know when the action starts so I can get to the hood on time? Where is the meeting place in the hood? At the fountain maybe?

#198970 - 09/06/07 10:50 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: sierramindy]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
I was wondering the same thing, sierramindy. Is there a certain time interval when this happens? Or is this just a random visit? confused

#199029 - 09/06/07 12:32 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Renee]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

If anyone knows that there's a game character that's shown up in the city or in a neighborhood, maybe they could send a quick word to all the GameBoomers' neighbors who happen to be in MOUL at the time?

I suppose they could also post here at GameBoomers if they know something is going on -- would that make sense?

#199108 - 09/06/07 03:45 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Renee]
Dudemom_2000 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio
The DRC characters come in randomly so it can be hit or miss. If you are in the Nexus and see a rather large population somewhere, there most likely is a DRC member there. A lot of people have friends that pm them and let them know when they find out where a DRC member is. Just keep your eyes open and if you see people linking around like crazy then it is starting! Also if any of you, and I think there are several, who are on the buddy list as well, they will know as soon as a Relay starts and can let the others know.

*****\(@@)/*****

"Face it, I'm older and I have more insurance!" Evelyn Couch 'Fried Green Tomatoes'

#199155 - 09/06/07 06:11 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Dudemom_2000]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I just logged in and there was a large update for the Deception episode! Of course, it won't start until the 8th, but I like to get the update out of the way before the first "real" day that the episode begins.

#199195 - 09/06/07 07:53 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks Becky, for the reminder. I updated both Soot's computer and mine. Took several tries with mine, but at least it is done. puppy

#199292 - 09/07/07 01:38 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I'm glad they moved the new episode to the weekend. It means I'll actually be able to be in on the action the day it starts. I have to go to my niece's gymnastics competition in the morning but I'll be around in the late afternoon.

Thanks for the heads up on the new update. I'll do that before bed tonight so I don't have to wait for it on Saturday when I'll be impatient to join the fun! smile

URU KI #03564317

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Jenny100, manxman, colpet, curly, Midge, LadyLinda, dragonuk44, Mikael, maryjo, BobH), 76 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann
8420 Registered Users