GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#200070 - 09/08/07 05:27 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Celtic Lark]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
I've been in/out several times today and have not seen anything new.....lots of yakking in the Watcher's Pub...talking about whether or not you might have to wear one of the Guild Tee-shirts to enter a 'pub'...but as of yet...not seen anything new. pfuii. will wait and check back next week...maybe. Seems like might be another 'Pods' or 'Jalek' entry...

#200207 - 09/09/07 02:13 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Sharper was in the Watcher's Pub tonight but I only caught the last few moments of the conversation. I'm sure someone will post a chat log on one of the URU sites. Based on what people were saying afterwards, there was no new information. From what was said, Cate indicated earlier today we're waiting for the guilds to open.

Someone also said that Phil was going on about green being good and black being bad. But apparently he was rambling so we don't know if he's been traumatized in some way. Some people think it has to do with the shirt colors of the different guilds but someone one else suggested that it might have to do with Bahro eye color. Green eyes mean a good Bahro and black mean a bad. Of course, by the time you get close enough to see their eyes, you may be out of luck! scared

URU KI #03564317

#200430 - 09/09/07 01:14 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Celtic Lark]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

I keep wondering about the Bahro. wondering if any attacks they might have committed were provoked in some way.... seems to me the 'body' count would be a lot higher if they were (or some were) just out and out killers.... so many explorers on the loose...???

#200730 - 09/10/07 07:37 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: gamenut]
r_fike Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
Here is a log of Sharper in the Wathcer's Pub:

http://relayercorps.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=198

#200745 - 09/10/07 08:10 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: r_fike]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Thanks for the log.

I see that Douglas is his usual charming self! Intriguing -- will we see "him" this Episode, do you think? And how does "Deception" fit into all this?

#200877 - 09/10/07 12:50 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
boshettee Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Arkansas
BTW....a new "sparkie" is available.

#201097 - 09/10/07 09:54 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: boshettee]
Kos Volan Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Washington
Finally, 10 days deep before a new sparkly. Whew!

KI #07195455

#201244 - 09/11/07 08:43 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Kos Volan]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Has everybody seen gelf56's 1:00 AM post and log at Uru Obsession? (Logged by D'Ja Vu & J'on)

In my continuing obsession with Words by the Watcher, I thought I'd post excerpts from Words, first any mention that the Watcher made of color or colors (because of what seems to be going through Phil's mind at the moment). And next, any mention of deception, because of the Episode's title.

Colors

"Black turns to green.
Red and yellow fruits emerge.
And he laughs at the worm,
And soon there are many.

One wears color and holds paper.

But a storm approaches, and a new river flows.
Its waters of deep red stain the land.

A river of blood flows from the surface."

Deception

"They rejoice at a spark,
Though they never see the fire.
They rejoice at a star,
Though they never see the sun.
They honor magicians,
And never know of true power.
They bow to liars,
Because truth cannot wait.

All of them look over you.
And they do not see the right path.

The action of the deceived is toiling in vain.

Roll the stone to know the deceiver.

But do not be deceived.
Few ears in the low places will know the grower.
But many ears will hear those who claim to be the grower.
Only the ears of the new ones will hear the true grower.
Do not be deceived.

The grower leads in the dark,
While the deceiver flails in the light.
The grower raises truth in the absence of eyes,
While the deceiver blesses them in clear view of many.

Eyes are removed,
Yet sight is restored.

Through the minds of imposters
Comes new life.

Do my wishes deceive me?
I have never seen like this before.

There can be not deception
With such dreams that outweigh my own.

A new river flowers through the land;
Its paths are chosen wisely.
The waters have lived through many dry lands
And are not longer deceived by imaginary images."

#201273 - 09/11/07 09:27 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
I have a confession to make. I have never followed the "story" closely because I play more for the puzzles. I am suddenly riveted this time by the plot. Last night, when Engleberg reappeared, I was disappointed. Said to Big John in the hood "I thought that Dr Watson would be the one returning". And then (of course, after I had left for the night) who should reappear in the game!

I, too, have been rereading the books in the Watcher's Sanctuary (which somehow became a pub grin) and trying to match up the ideas with Phil's (Phend) arcane ramblings. So, the stone reference struck me as well as the colors'.

Roll the stone to know the deceiver.

Is not Phil pointing out stones? Now Sharper...

Sorry but I have to rush back to the game now to see if I am missing something. Last thought here, again a HUGE thanks to the Relayers for keeping us in touch when we can't be in the right place! bravo

Kate (Katva)

#201987 - 09/12/07 09:16 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: KateVa]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

I wish they had put one of those Nexus link stands in each one of the pubs....wonder why they didn't?

#202044 - 09/13/07 01:31 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Time to get out your parkas! It's snowing in Delin!! Think it will last until the weekend and we can have a snowball fight? yay

I am going crazy trying to figure out how to get to...

Click to reveal..
...Phil's relto. Two people have started to explain it to me but we haven't had time to complete it. I checked out some of the URU forums but I don't see instructions yet.

URU KI #03564317

#202128 - 09/13/07 09:00 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Celtic Lark]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
It's snowing in Delin? eek happydance - Thanks, Celtic Lark - I'll have to head over there tonight!

BTW, do we have the Delin book in our Gameboomer's bevin yet? I haven't checked it lately.

About the above spoiler:
Click to reveal..
Phil's relto book is available only if you can figure out some levers and plates in "T"...hint hint, wink wink!!

#202214 - 09/13/07 12:51 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Renee]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

well, i did the things in T..and dont have that extra Relto book.....even looked at the single player game and went around the back way ...to check the ledge and nothing there...

#202225 - 09/13/07 01:12 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: gamenut]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I've been visiting the guild pubs -- I like the colors. I have been thinking about the weird way I gain entrance to those pubs.

The DRC seems to have rigged the nexus so it responds to what's in my closet. This means they KNOW what's in my closet. And I thought I was alone in there, changing my clothes and the shape of my figure!

Does anyone else find this a bit creepy? lol

#202236 - 09/13/07 01:34 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Becky, ewwww! That's creepy.... lol I hope they're not keeping track of how many times I change my hairstyle!

Gamenut -
Click to reveal..
in the single player game, the shelf never opened for me...but in this online version, if you reset the levers and kick off the rocks, something happens!! happydance

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (granny, Haroula, oldmariner, Marian, 1 invisible), 56 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users