GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#204135 - 09/18/07 01:43 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: KateVa]
ces Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: West Seattle, WA
Oh, oh, oh! Bad me! The pod number I listed for Payiferen is wrong!

Payiferen is 13 (not 18).

I blame it on the pain pills I'm taking for the tooth I had pulled. The real culprit is probably the fact that I need new glasses.

#204159 - 09/18/07 02:32 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: ces]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Thanks CES. I'm trying to fit that in with 1, 9, 4, 10 somehow.

Doesn't look too likely, does it?

#204196 - 09/18/07 04:27 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
Tetsonot is 6.

OK, what numbers are you working on Becky? duh I mean, where did these numbers come from? Should I study the map some more???

Kate (Katva)

#204218 - 09/18/07 05:22 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: KateVa]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By: KateVa
Amber Horizons and Uru Obesession both have Rustee's beautiful stained glass. Be sure to congratulate him when you see him online bravo

Ohhh.... so that's why everyone was running through our Bevin last week. A few of us were hanging out chatting and strangers kept linking in and running by saying that they wanted to look at our stained glass. They must have been looking for Rustee's work. I was very confused about why our stained glass was suddenly so exciting. lol

I hope to get in the game tonight to find the new Relto page and finally figure out how to get into Phil's Relto. If anyone wants to join me, I'd love the company. I hope to be on by 8:00 pm PST. I think that would be 7:00 Cavern Time.

URU KI #03564317

#204296 - 09/18/07 08:49 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
1, 9, 4, 10 are numbers from Words by the Watcher. "If understood they could save."

Seems like this would be a good time to be saved, as the war may be approaching.

We probably don't know enough yet to interpret them, though. Can't think of a way to relate them to 6, 13, 18, 25 from the pods. Maybe there's a math whiz out there who can? laugh

Hmm. Maybe the pod numbers should be listed in the order in which the pods appeared?

#204750 - 09/19/07 07:22 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: Becky]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Ack..!!!! It is all i can do to balance the old checkbook! Darn these D'ni and their numbering system and symbols!!! Too crafty for their own good!

#204780 - 09/19/07 08:59 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September -- STARTS SEPT. 6 -- NO, SEPT [Re: gamenut]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Say...i went back to Jalek (don't ask why..) and was looking around, i noticed between the 2 yellow flags a spot high up on Mountain area...looks like where 2 meet....seems to be either a big drawing of some sort, almost looks like a chair-lift. don't see any cables though...can't get close enough to see better...anyone know how to take a picture and blow it up? and show us???

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (gameho, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, dianne), 55 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users