GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#191975 - 08/21/07 02:36 PM broken sword #3
deleterman Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Diego
just finished BS#1 & #4 both good! why in this day & age would anyone play a game ( BS#3 ) that is only key board and not mouse driven ?? i'm just starting BS#2 hope it is good as the first one , just finished BS#2 not bad..i guess no ones playing BS games..i just don't see anything about them..starting Ankh-heart of Osiris now..hope this is even better than the BS games.. deliterman.

Edited by deliterman (08/25/07 06:42 PM)

#194866 - 08/28/07 12:19 PM Re: broken sword #3 [Re: deleterman]
deleterman Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Diego
no better!!!

#194868 - 08/28/07 12:23 PM Re: broken sword #3 [Re: deleterman]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
lol Have you tried the first Ankh? I enjoyed it much better than the first.

I love the Broken Sword Series but to me my enthusiasm wanes with each one because of the controls and a few stealth/action bits. I will of course continue to buy them as they come along. laugh

Ana wave

#194885 - 08/28/07 12:59 PM Re: broken sword #3 [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Deliterman -- believe it or not, there was a time when many people were saying that keyboard-driven games were the inevitable wave of the future and that point and click was dead.

Broken Sword 3 was, as I recall, also developed for the PS2, and I think this influenced the interface for the PC version.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Flo NS, escakacs, mabeco, CCbomber, ergggo, Gimme, flutist, Midge, Marian, maryjo), 71 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users