GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#200820 - 09/10/07 10:27 AM Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I started this discussion at Sue's (Texaslady) suggestion. The game is listed in HINTS.
This is the first mention I can remember about this game. Is it an ADVENTURE game or an ACTION game? When was it released?
Love, Betty Lou

#200821 - 09/10/07 10:36 AM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
BL, if you search the web, there is all kind of info on it. It is an action/adventure keyboard controlled game released in 2002. Just as a quickie, you can read a review HERE. and there is also a walkthrough on Gameboomers that explains alot about the game.

Ana wave

#200859 - 09/10/07 12:07 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Hi Betty Lou, I played this game a few years ago on a PS2 & would class it as an adventure game. The 'action' element from what I can remember consists of a few 'fights' with the baddies. But it is all turn based, not timed? & more puzzle based than 'action' i.e working out the best methods to knock someone out. You don't have to frantically bash keys to win - you just have to think logically although it may take a few tries! If that doesn't put you off - I found the game an underrated gem & would recommend it unless you are easily offended as there is a 'love scene' near the beginning! smile

#200864 - 09/10/07 12:15 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: chrissie]
challis3 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Durham, NC USA
I have to say Betty- this game was a really nice surprise for me- and I loathe action, but this was no problem. It played fine for me, enjoyed the story, the character interaction and puzzles. I can't understand why it's not more popular among adventure gamers!

"Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is." Murder by Death

#200888 - 09/10/07 01:15 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
This game was a "buried treasure" for me, as well. It was much more entertaining than I had anticipated it would be. smile wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (robert gray, colpet, PATSY, misslilo, jboliver, Sassy, 3dobermans, Redz, Space Quest Fan, The Haze), 54 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
mimirose, PlayToMax, sashadarko, Jeffrey2001, Platypuss
8699 Registered Users