GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#200820 - 09/10/07 10:27 AM Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I started this discussion at Sue's (Texaslady) suggestion. The game is listed in HINTS.
This is the first mention I can remember about this game. Is it an ADVENTURE game or an ACTION game? When was it released?
Love, Betty Lou

#200821 - 09/10/07 10:36 AM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
BL, if you search the web, there is all kind of info on it. It is an action/adventure keyboard controlled game released in 2002. Just as a quickie, you can read a review HERE. and there is also a walkthrough on Gameboomers that explains alot about the game.

Ana wave

#200859 - 09/10/07 12:07 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Hi Betty Lou, I played this game a few years ago on a PS2 & would class it as an adventure game. The 'action' element from what I can remember consists of a few 'fights' with the baddies. But it is all turn based, not timed? & more puzzle based than 'action' i.e working out the best methods to knock someone out. You don't have to frantically bash keys to win - you just have to think logically although it may take a few tries! If that doesn't put you off - I found the game an underrated gem & would recommend it unless you are easily offended as there is a 'love scene' near the beginning! smile

#200864 - 09/10/07 12:15 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: chrissie]
challis3 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Durham, NC USA
I have to say Betty- this game was a really nice surprise for me- and I loathe action, but this was no problem. It played fine for me, enjoyed the story, the character interaction and puzzles. I can't understand why it's not more popular among adventure gamers!

"Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is." Murder by Death

#200888 - 09/10/07 01:15 PM Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat [Re: Betty Lou]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
This game was a "buried treasure" for me, as well. It was much more entertaining than I had anticipated it would be. smile wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (connie, stevefox, curly, DocPaul, OrleansBelle, scampy, Redz, kjos, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users