GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#208711 - 09/29/07 12:48 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: flutist]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
No gain without pain laugh

#208747 - 09/29/07 02:38 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: old lady]
zookeeper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: G.H. WA
Build a parachute out of the plastic and twine and jump.

#208784 - 09/29/07 05:06 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: zookeeper]
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!

#208962 - 09/30/07 08:58 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: flutist]
gordon24 Offline
Shy Boomer

Hmmm! A bit to catch up on.

I search the horizon, but there is nothing for the eye to see. (I said my graphics don't run to much!)

The ladder will not extend to reach anything, and in any case there's nothing there but the earth below.

The twine looks a bit frayed to abseil with, and looking around there is nothing to tie the end to up here.

I don't want to go near the potatoes! They smell disgusting already without heating them up.

The parachute idea would be interesting. However there is a strong swirling wind blowing around the building and I think it would probably blow my back into the walls after I jumped off.

We need to think of another form of transport from the roof that I can have more control of.

Cheers
Gordon24

#208966 - 09/30/07 09:07 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: gordon24]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Can we make a primitive glider from the plastic, iron lever, spade and twine. and can we leave the potatoes behind as I think they may be a health hazard and the fumes might be distorting your facilties

#208971 - 09/30/07 09:35 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: old lady]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rockford, Illinois
I'm spinning a fairy tale here for amusement (amazement?) only.
Without going near the potatoes since they are in such bad shape, use the ladder to push the potatoes over the side. They land with a thud and a squish. Remember the exotic plants? Well, there is a magic, very exotic seed among the mashed potatoes which sprouts and grows and grows. Up, up, and away! Now there is a magic beanstalk that stretches way up into the sky and a choice to be made. Go up to maybe a magic kingdom, who knows, or down to an empty stretch of land and walk and walk ... where?

#209016 - 09/30/07 11:53 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: sierramindy]
dougort Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: florida winter--black hills S....
just what is BAAGS?

doug

#209017 - 09/30/07 11:56 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: dougort]
PolloDiablo Offline
Settled Boomer

#209050 - 09/30/07 01:48 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: PolloDiablo]
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
Gordon, investigate that tumblewee very thoroughly. There might just be someting in it. Or maybe you can make use of it.

#209128 - 09/30/07 04:57 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: flutist]
gordon24 Offline
Shy Boomer

Jump outside game:

Please do not mention T*mbl*w**d anymore. I made a mistake here, and ever since, an unmarked matt black helicopter has been shadowing my every move.
I also got a sinister phone call threatening me with incarcerationalising if I proceeded further.
Let it drop!

Back to the plot

SM. I like the magic kingdom get out. I link hands with Mickey and Minnie and stroll off happily into the sunset. If only life were that easy!

I try various combinations of items from old ladys suggestion, but get no results. Maybe we are not using the exact combination of backpack items to make the flying machine.

Gordon24

#209253 - 09/30/07 10:36 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: gordon24]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

I'm totally stumped and I am not one of those people who can go into a jungle with nothing but a knife and something else (forgot what it was in the quote that I'm using) and build a shopping mall.
Quote from the movie Six Days, Seven Nights.
I will leave the solution for Gordon24, our endangered species, uh, adventurer!

#209360 - 10/01/07 08:58 AM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: sierramindy]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

I thought the magic bean was very cool. bravo However since it has been rejected by our intepid adventurer let us look for an engineering solution. think
I am going to assume that we have a wooden ladder. Let us saw it in half with our sturdy kitchen knife and tie the two pieces side to side. we then lash the tumble weed to the framework to give bouancy, cover with the plastic and we have a primitive glider.
By the way I have no idea what the joke was about the afosaid weed so I shall goole it. luck

#209488 - 10/01/07 04:40 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: old lady]
gordon24 Offline
Shy Boomer

OK What have I to work on.

The ladder, a glider, Hmmm! Maybe not the knife on the ladder.

I use the metal lever on the ladder and prise it apart.
I use the knife on the twine, and the lengths of twine with the ladder parts to form a trianglular frame.
I use the twine on the plastic bag and tie it to the frame.
SHAZAAM A hang glider.

I am so euphoric at the idea of escape that I feel another poem coming on. Get ready its an epic!

"Now's a good time". I shakily cry.
"To see if this glider will actually fly".
I fix a grin upon my face.
And launch myself off into space.

I swoop and glide and dive and soar.
I couldn't wish for any more.
"Watch me fly" I ask you all.
(Could this be pride before a fall?)

Sitting at home could not be tamer.
This is the life for a die-hard gamer.
Taking a risk for you, my brave gang.
When all of a sudden I hear a loud TWANG!

This noise makes me feel all is not so fantastic.
As it's followed quite soon by the sound of ripped plastic.
Very soon my hang-glider, my great work of art.
Is no use at all as its fallen apart.

I start plunging down going faster and faster.
I'm beginning to sense here a hint of disaster.
But it's quiet and peaceful with barely a sound.
As ever more quickly I approach the ground.

My mind sees the future plans that I had.
(I don't think you're to see those my lad!)
Then a glimmer of hope, though its not very big.
Whip the spade from the pack and get ready to dig.

When just off to the ground and to ending in sorrow.
I frantically dig as if there's no tomorrow.
By digging a hole at the speed that I fall.
I can't hit the ground if there's nothing at all.

It doesn't work of course.

SPLATTT!

My tales nearly over adventurer friends.
So come back tomorrow to see how it ends.

Gordon24

#209513 - 10/01/07 05:42 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: gordon24]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Tomorrow? Lucky for me Undercover: Operation Wintersun finally arrived today after being on order since Aug. 10 so I will be able to wait.
But first some more idle thughts: Will we be able to visit you in the hospital or will you be sedated for the unforseeable future after that SPLATTT! In any case, I think flowers are in order no matter how this ends.
Not so idle, you have my thanks, Gordon24, for a fun time.

#209560 - 10/01/07 07:02 PM Re: An e-mail about BAAGS: The Innocent Exposed! [Re: sierramindy]
qadventuregames Offline
Settled Boomer

Bravo! bravo Gordon24

This is truly a fun thread or should I say Adventure!!

"Q"

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Darlene, Barb, Karsten, Jfi, manxman, auntiegram, Draclvr, Kaki's Sister, 1 invisible), 85 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean
8494 Registered Users