GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#225220 - 11/01/07 08:40 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Woo-hoo! I've always wanted to go through one of those doors.

#225339 - 11/01/07 02:09 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
So?? Has anyone logged into MOUL yet today? Anything going on?

URU KI #03564317

#225347 - 11/01/07 02:23 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Yes. The steps of doom. cry

#225352 - 11/01/07 02:29 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

The steps of doom? What - are there hundreds of them or something? Are we going to pass out from shortness of breath once we reach the top of them? Grrr... I hate being stuck where I can't get into the game. I really wish they would start episodes over the weekend instead of on weekdays. frown Well, keep me posted, Becky. smile

URU KI #03564317

#225356 - 11/01/07 02:37 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: Celtic Lark]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

I may be over-reacting -- I hope so. We had a relayed session in the GameBoomers Hood. There are plot developments that we don't know if they are related to on-the-surface realities. You need to get ahold of a chat log.

EDIT:
Click to reveal..

#225379 - 11/01/07 03:36 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Oh wow! Thanks for that. I'm just about to leave work and go somewhere where I won't have internet access this afternoon, so I will check in this evening when I get home. Have a great day!

Edit: Okay, home now and spent an hour exploring. I've heard rumors of a new sparklie but have yet to find it. I also spoke with someone who said that she and a friend heard a terrifying noise in their Bevin after they'd been in it for about ten minutes, chatting. I spent some time in our Bevin but didn't hear anything. However...

Click to reveal..
Let me preface this with the fact that I am NOT known for my attention to details in my surroundings. That being said, I checked out the egg/seed and is it me or does it look different? I remember it as white but it is definitely blue now. Becky, didn't you and I have a discussion in there about what might be under the egg/seed and speculate that it must be a liquid of some kind because of the reflections on the walls? And we jumped up and down, trying to see what was down there? Well now if you jump, you can clearly see the water (or some liquid) underneath it. I also don't remember that seam down the middle of the egg/seed but a friend I was with said that he remembers it. Am I on to something or just a victim of my own unobservantness? (Is that a word?)

Edited by Celtic Lark (11/02/07 02:04 AM)
Edit Reason: To avoid stacking

URU KI #03564317

#225720 - 11/02/07 12:29 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: Becky]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
I dont think it is doom steps Becky. I reread the Blake interview and I feel VERY encouraged after seeing the GT newsletter.

Now I wanted to add a spoiler here and I cant remember how to do it! rolleyes However, tonight is a good time to be online...heheh

Kate

#225744 - 11/02/07 01:45 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live - Season Finale - November 1st [Re: ces]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

I'll be there tonight! Oh, and I didn't see the Steps of Doom, Becky. But I didn't go to all the ages last night - just where I thought the sparklie might be based on a hint someone gave me. Darn work! Keeping me away from my fun... cry lol

URU KI #03564317

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (BobH, Marian, Sherlock), 61 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users