GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#206407 - 09/23/07 10:06 PM Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure?
Barry Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sun City, AZ
In my opinion it's a toss up between Winslow in Black Dahlia "Hey Jimbo!!" and the Suffrajester in Discworld 2 " We Shall Overcome, We Shall Overcome, offkey to the extreme ofcourse", LOL.

Happy Gaming All,
Barry

#206416 - 09/23/07 10:37 PM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Barry]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
I'll vote for that FBI agent.

#206428 - 09/23/07 11:13 PM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi smile
I would, in all probability, cast my vote in the direction of that Fluffy Bunny slapforehead in Toonstruck !!

lol lol

Cheers.

Mad wave

#206437 - 09/24/07 12:36 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Mad]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Talking parrots in any game.

#206458 - 09/24/07 03:25 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: nickie]
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
Originally Posted By: nickie

Oh, bother! frown

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#206463 - 09/24/07 04:37 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Barry]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
laugh This list MUST include Mustavio from Keepsake.

#206481 - 09/24/07 06:32 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: The Haze]
Upsydaisy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sunny Devon, United Kingdom
If I remember correctly there was a second version of Keepsake released with a different voice playing Mustavio, he was soooo annoying!! think
I think Dr John Russell (Operation Wintersun) is annoying, he says really stupid things, and when you try and use some items (wrong ones) he screams 'NO,NO,NO' at you. mad

#206484 - 09/24/07 06:50 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Upsydaisy]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Hands down, the receptionist in Carte Blanche.

Ana wave

#206516 - 09/24/07 08:10 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
In a recent game -- the brat Ludvig in The Ugly Prince Duckling. Of all time -- probably Mephisto in Faust.

#206524 - 09/24/07 08:29 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Barry]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I agree with you, Ana. The receptionist in Carte Blanche makes every other obnoxious character in a game downright appealing by comparison; she made me want to quit playing the game, and I have never had that experience before.

#206533 - 09/24/07 08:42 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Marian]
Shany Offline
Settled Boomer

Nina from Secret Files: Tunguska. That woman got on my nerves. She has no personality, and she hates animals. She also abuses everyone who stands in her way.
There's only one or two characters I can recall that she's genuinely nice to.
And she talks like a 12 year old.

#206542 - 09/24/07 09:01 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Shany]
challis3 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Durham, NC USA
Of all time I have to go with Al Emmo- That voice!!!
But a close second has to be the receptionist from Carte Blanche.

"Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is." Murder by Death

#206545 - 09/24/07 09:08 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Diamond]
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: Diamond

Oh, bother! frown

If a different voice was used for a parrot (say a Sean Connery voice) I could change my mind! lol

#206546 - 09/24/07 09:19 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: nickie]
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
If a different voice was used for a parrot (say a Sean Connery voice) I could change my mind! lol

I'll remember that for next time. laugh

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#206549 - 09/24/07 09:29 AM Re: Who Do You consider to be the Most Obnoxious Chaaracter in the Realm of Adventure? [Re: Diamond]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
I'm begining to think the main man in Deaf Reefs - he keeps saying "use your head" in the same tone of voice as my most hated teacher in school 45 years ago

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (InlandAZ, Gimme, Kickaha, Karsten, GIOVANNA LARIOU, BrownEyedTigre, connie, Chuck M, CanukDenis, dorish), 95 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users