GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#208689 - 09/29/07 11:51 AM AnaCapri
bkrytr Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: North Carolina
I so enjoyed A Quiet Weekend, I was looking forward to more of the same from Anacapri. Alas cry, though the scenery is beautiful as before and the characters are interesting, the dialogue is long winded, stilted, and booooorrrrring. sleep, the story just slightly less so. tired Hopefully, (since I am only on page 10 in the wt) as I continue to play the game will pick up. smile

#208824 - 09/29/07 07:23 PM Re: AnaCapri [Re: bkrytr]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Hey bkrytr - I'm currently playing Anacapri, and I understand what you're saying about the dialog.

My only complaint is that the voices need more animation (better acting), and that they flow with the frames. Sometimes a dialog will end early, and the people are still moving as if the dialog were playing....but I can live with it - the pictures are amazing, and I love learning the history of that island!!! happydance wave

#208876 - 09/29/07 10:15 PM Re: AnaCapri [Re: Renee]
bkrytr Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: North Carolina
I agree! The history is fascinating, the scenery, beautiful. thumbsup Now, if they could only get the rest of the stuff up to speed. lol Still, I bought it, I'll keep playing. The story's good, anyway. smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (curly, kjos, colpet, Flo NS, Moondancer, OrleansBelle, manxman, CCbomber, 2 invisible), 56 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users