GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#208603 - 09/29/07 09:08 AM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: nickie]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
I don't mind "in development" if it means it will be without bugs when it is finally finished. But I am waiting on The Lost Crown. sleep

#208628 - 09/29/07 10:06 AM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: old lady]
Ivinia Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cleveland, OH
I agree old lady and if I might add one more to it: I don't mind "in development" if it means it will be without a rushed ending - been seeing a lot of those lately!

BTW, according to Amazon, The Lost Crown is supposed to be out in the next week or two. Ummm, not that Amazon is an accurate gauge! I don't mind waiting longer for another Jonathan Boakes game anyway. He puts a lot of care, research and detail into his stuff so it'll be well worth it when it comes out. smile

#208756 - 09/29/07 03:09 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: nickie]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
Culpa Innata is one I watched closely with a little worry. Some I have long forgotten, like the one I think called 'A game by Joe' or something.

#208868 - 09/29/07 09:37 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: BubbaJake]
action9026 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Sooner Land
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I think my problem is that I like immediate gratification. When I see unbelievable screenshots I drool and wonder why I don't have the game in my greedy hands right NOW.

What I really mean to say is...' Pretty screenshots. Why must I wait for the game to be finished? Don't they know how much I'm drooling over Culpa Innata? They should be working 24 hours a day until the game is in my computer. How dare they? ' smile

#208871 - 09/29/07 09:57 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: action9026]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
lol They probably are working 24 hours a day. Every once in awhile they sleep on the old sofa at the office...

#210213 - 10/02/07 11:37 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: LenG]
brajki Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: home
I dont so much mind "in development".What I hate is I can only seem to fine a new game in the stores about once or twice a year.I am unable to buy anything on line so have to rely on the stores.It seems like other types of games are constantly coming out especially action.
I have been waiting for the game"City of the Metronome" I think for two years now.The last article I could find on it was dated 2006.It looked really interesting.Anyone know anything about it?
I have "The Lost Crown" on order.I here the new Nancy Drew game comes out in a couple weeks.2 in a month I'm excited.

#210223 - 10/03/07 01:02 AM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: brajki]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

brajki,

Can you not ask your local stores to order it for you?
Before I went exclusive online game buying, I would call the local stores and ask them if they will have it in stock. If not, I would ask if they can place an order for me and they would.
I think they have to order 2 or 3 if it is not in the list of shipments they have.

#210337 - 10/03/07 09:24 AM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: MaG]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Brajki -- as far as I know, Metronome has been put on hold, and is (sadly) no longer in development.

#210444 - 10/03/07 02:25 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: Becky]
brajki Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: home
MaG,Do they charge more for ordering something not on their list?Becky,Thats to bad about "Metronome"it looked really cool.

Thanks for the feedback

#210455 - 10/03/07 02:51 PM Re: Does 'In Development' Drive you crazy? [Re: brajki]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

They didn't for me. But they can't order just one game; they have to order I think 2-3.
The manager was nice. I haven't been back there for a while now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (scampy, Marian), 45 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users