GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#21155 - 04/10/07 03:12 PM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
GEES Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: ACUSHNET
Sir Dave- I have played all 15 ND games. My first was Message in the Haunted Mansion. I just finished playing it again for the second time. My favorites are - Blackmoor Manor, Treasure in the Royal Tower, Old clock, and Blue Moon Canyon. Of course, I love all 15 of them. As for the time limits in many of the ND games you get a second chance. I find it exciting. I just keep hitting second chance until I get it right. I think many GameBoomers are holding on to their ND games because they do play them over.
Quote:
"Happiness is good health and a bad memory." Ingrid Bergman

#21156 - 04/10/07 06:34 PM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
NYLady Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Western New York
You are right Gees, I wish I hadn't traded The Old Clock because I'd love to go back and play that miniature golf. That was a lot of fun!
Nancy Drew's puzzles are the best! They are games in themselves.

#21157 - 04/10/07 08:37 PM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
My absolutely fave was "Curse of Blackmoor Manor", and I also liked "Last train to Blue Moon Canyon" and "Creature of Kapu Cave" (I didn't care for "Danger by Design") smile

#21158 - 04/11/07 11:11 AM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
nikki8249 Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: NY
I agree that all of the ND games are really good--Blackmoor Manor, Haunted Mansion, Royal Tower, and Ghost Dogs are my favorite. My daughters loved all of them too, Secret of the old clock not being their favorite (ages 10 and 12)

#21159 - 04/11/07 11:47 AM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I've been replaying a lot of them recently. Finished Deception Island last night, which was great fun, and I'll probably load up Scarlet Hand tonight - although I do remember an awful lot of running around up & down museum stairs in that one... laugh

#21160 - 04/12/07 05:08 AM Re: The Top Nancy Drew Games?
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
I think the best Nancy Drew was the Scarlet Hand. You will enjoy that one Rushes. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (3dobermans, mj2c, Pandora, granny, gamenut, Jarkeld, monbron, Marian, Sly One, 1 invisible), 80 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users